"Take you back" Change 29

Reading fiction not only develops our imagination and creativity but also gives us the skills to be alone. It gives us the ability to feel empathy for people we've never met, living lives we couldn't possibly experience for ourselves because the book puts us inside the character's skin -

Note:

(Possible (M) may happen... but  I don't know if in this chapter...good luck)

-Previously-

"I miss you byul-ah..." solar tearing out after saw the woman who was bugging her for many day's and causing her to set aside the person who stays with her while she was on the worst day.

All that pain and longing was now fill up by seeing the person she wants to see for a long time.

On the other side.

"I... " Moonbyul can only say, as she can't understand this feeling that suddenly lights up that there is something to unfold and needs to clear up.

Her eyes went to tears as she feels hurt while listening to her sobbing...

She holds the solar waist, as she needs to do that just to calm the woman while her other hand finds its way to the solar back caressing her to lessen the uncomfortable feeling.

_________________________________________________________________________

whee-in was on her way to the pagoda when she met hyejin down the hill where the pagoda was located.

"Hyejinnie?..?" smiling hyejin put her arm around her and followed lead her down the hill again.

"why? I thought we would meet up there ...? where is yongsun unnie ...?" whee-in asked in surprise ...

although she was fascinated by hyejin's smiles.

"I'll tell you later ... for the meantime .. let's prepare the cottage for our guest later .." hyejin said happily.

"guest? I thought there were only three of us, who else did you invite for later," whee-in asked .. who was already smiling because .... she tainted with her smiles.

they were both walking smiling, while whee-in was just frowned again to feel as if someone was looking at her, and when she turned around she was struck by the sight of the man she had collided with earlier