"The New Me & you Part 15

yeah!! off days!!!! new update

"Byul lets go inside... it will be cold later"

Byul look to her friend...while still sitting on the sand, and watching the sun goes down,

"I will get inside later. Seulgi," She answers.

Seulgi, Give her a blanket and sat beside her.

"What are you thinking?" seulgi said. "Wait I get it, its Irene Unnie... right?" seulgi said. But after she said that she feels something pain inside

Moonbyul chuckled,

"It's her decision, if she wants to go back to Korea then let her be," Moonbyul said. Still her eyes in the sea

"Don't you want to follow her? you know she's too much stubborn as we know," seulgi said

"Seul, don't you want to follow her?" Suddenly said Moonbyul, which get seulgi silent's.

"What are you saying Unnie! She's your girlfriend! I don't have the right to do that!" seulgi feel nervous about what Moonbyul said...

While Moonbyul smiled a little bit. Because she just teasing seulgi. Of course, she knows what seulgi feeling on Irene. It's just that she doesn't know why she and Irene end up together.

"I know, I'm just teasing you," Moonbyul said, that glance on the other people crossing by...

"... You got me there. Come on let's go inside," Seulgi said preparing to stand up. But got stop of Moonbyul said.

"What happens to me seul... where is the happiness I'm looking for, did I do the right thing? It feels that there is something I need to do" She said.

"Byul... Just follow her. I know she didn't mean what she said to broke you up. She's just angry." Seulgi continued to stand up "Just a little more patience.

"FLASHBACK"

Moonbyul woke up in a place that covers with white surrounding, her sight was a little bit blur, two people are standing beside the bed. One is old based on her standing and he is wearing a black suit, while there is a young woman who was wearing a white coat,

They are talking and Moonbyul doesn't understand their talking about, she open and closed her eyes to make her sight clear.

"Are you okay byulyi?" the old man said. Based on her posture he is a respected man.

"I-." Moonbyul cut by the young woman who wears a white coat and based on her wearing she is a doctor.

"Byul... don't force yourself you're still in recovering..." the woman said. While checking her eyes and heartbeat.

"Seul, I-I'm okay now...a little bit dizzy." She said, she now sees clearly the two people. The old man was her grandfather

"That's great my byulyi, do you need anything my star...." senior moon said.

"Aboeji... I'm fine." She said, "How long have I been here?" She said

"You're sleeping for almost a month," Seulgi said to her.

Moonbyul frown, she didn't remember even how she ended in hospital, she can't remember, but she remembers the two people in front of her. Moonbyul looks at seulgi, she just sees her clearly and saw some of her faces had a plaster.

"What happens to you seul?" she asks.

Sr. Moon and seulgi look to each other.