"Suddenly Met" (Change 13)

off seul looked at the two, who now seemed to want no one to beat the gaze.

"You..." Moonbyul said while smirking.

"And you again..." said the person in front of her.

"Will you two know each other?" seulgi said.

"No!!!" they both said at the same time, seulgi raised an eyebrow.

"Okay...so byul unnie this is Irene Unnie... and This is Moonbyul." seulgi's introduction to the two.

Irene suddenly looked away, and thought that the name moon seemed familiar to her, she just couldn't figure out where she heard that.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Irene." Byul smiled at her and held out her hands.

"It wasn't nice to meet you (snob)... it is nice to see you again seul," Irene said and at the same time, she turned her back on the two and went straight in the direction where there was a parked car and hop in.

seulgi looked at the moonbyul and just shrugged. the door suddenly opened again and it spat out seulgi's younger sister.

"Byulyi unnie? Is that you?" said first.

"soo, it's been a long time since we last met" and hugged her.

"why you look so pale.unnie? " joy checked her.

 joy is a Head nurse, while seulgi is a Cardiologist, it runs on their blood. their family has their hospital, in Zurich and Seoul.

"I'm okay soo, I'm just tired from the trip, it will disappear when I rest," Moonbyul said.

"Soo!!! Hurry up!" Irene shouts from the car. the three of them turned around at the same time. and Irene immediately closed the car window

"joy your girlfriend is calling you ..." it was seulgi

"yah!what girlfriend? best friend! not girlfriend! It's like... a girl-friend. fix your language seulgi unnie, byulyi may think Irene is my girlfriend." suddenly joy got blushed and panicking while explaining.

"ok, ok, why are you panicking?" seulgi was teasing so young.

"Hey! Do you think I didn't know? You ate a cupcake I made for Irene unnie.!" suddenly glared at seulgi and ready to hit her.

"Oh, that's for Best-friend? BEST-FRIEND! not girlfriend! sorry I didn't know"seulgi's teasing smile on her sister. 

joy pissed off and grabbed her sister but quickly ran behind moonbyul, so they were able to put it in the middle. while moonbyul smiles at the teasing of the siblings.

"SOO YOUNG!!!" the three of them turned around again, Irene was pissed off because she got out of the car and her face was already frowning.

"soo, best-friend, not girlfriend is calling you, and she's pissed now..." seulgi again teasing joy

joy scolded seulgi and was about to strike but moonbyul intervened.