"Interact" Change 19

-Is anyone still reading this?-

"Officer Seok, you already know what your position will be. Make sure the area is safe and secure for the CEO to arrive"

command by the head chief.

"yes chief !" said jin and salute to his head chief.

 before taking up their positions, their group and their commander-in-chief first call a short briefing, to ensure the safety of their client. outside the big building of the eclipse corp. the police and bodyguards were scattered the employees were positioned at the entrance of the big door of the building ready to greet their new CEO.

not long after that came the three vehicles arrive one of which was carrying the new CEO of the company.

The door opened in the last car and some bodyguards came out and positioned themselves at the entrance of the building, in the second car seulgi came out and stood near the door of the first car, where Ji hoon went down to open her boss. jin positioned himself behind seulgi. When the car door opened, moonbyul came down with a serious face, she was wearing a white suit, white tie and white leader shoes. moonbyul looked at seulgi's back,  jin and her stared at each other, she ignored his gaze and adjusted the tangled clothes. Jin tilts his head and starts to greet, followed by some bodyguards and staffs. 

moonbyul stood not far from the entrance of the door and whispered to seulgi.

 "is she not here yet?" she asked. seulgi frowned and could not understand what she was referring to.

later Jihoon approached moonbyul and whispered.

"Miss moon, she has arrived

moonbyul smiled after his bodyguard said.

seulgi, on the other hand, continued to wonder and could not read what was running through her friend's mind.

she was later clarified when she saw a van stop and at the opening of the car door, a beautiful woman wearing a qualifying black dress appeared.

"What is your plan byul.. ..." In seulgi's mind

jin frowned when he saw yongsun walking towards the entrance of the door, and was supported by one of the bodyguards.it did not notice him because yongsun was busy. 

yongsun's manager sodam was the first to approach the CEO. they both looked at each other.

= before the opening ceremony =

sodam is busy talking to yongsun's sponsors about the spreading issue about her artist.

a man wearing a formal black suit approached her

"Miss song?" grab its attention. Sodam looked at the man standing in front.

" my boss wants to talk to you privately. can you come with us for a moment, " he said after handing over the business card

sodam took it and seems not yet sure if she will trust it"