Chapter Twelve

I could feel myself waking up. I was not ready to open my eyes yet. I could already feel the migraine starting.

'Okay Jesse, we're going to sit up nice and slow. Then you're going to open your eyes nice and slow," I thought to myself.

Taking a big huff I go to sit up, but a strong force pulled me back to the bed. I could feel myself flush against something hard. I quickly snapped my eyes open, instantly regretting it. I looked around the room.

'Okay I'm in the hotel room, but what the fuck did I do last night?' I questioned myself.

I know I invited Derek. I remember doing that, but not much after that. So one of three things could have happened. One, I could have seduced Elijah and got him into bed with me. Two, I could of brought Derek back here and he spent the night. Or three which is the worse, I could have brought a stranger home. The stranger thing seems a little more plausible, but before I could roll over and see; he pulled me closer to him. His minty breath fanning my ear.

"I missed you Jesse," he whispered into my ear.

'WHEN THE FUCK DID HE GET INTO TOWN?!' I start to yell at myself.

Picking up the the comforter and the sheet I looked down to see I was dressed in booty shorts pajama bottoms and a matching tank top. They were pink, made of silk, and fringed with lace. I slowly rolled over to look at his attire not ready to look at him. He was wearing Calvin Klein boxers and a pair of pajama pants. No shirt to be found. Slowly looking up to meet his baby blue eyes.

"When and how did you get into town?" I asked not being able to keep his stare.

"Do you remember anything about last night?" Mr. Grey asked avoiding my questions.

I looked back up at him, "I feel like I'm in trouble."

"Yes and no. Now do remember anything from last night?" He questioned me.

"Uhm I remember inviting a friend to Jaguars and taking a couple shots. My friend Derek was supposed to bring another friend, but it's mostly foggy after that." I said raking my brain for anything last night.

"Just now I'm not made at your actions you made last night, but the fact you went to the club dressed the way you were. This is your vacation so I cant blame you for wanting to go and have fun." Mr. Grey said sitting up on one elbow.

I laughed a little bit saying, "from you."

The next thing I knew he had my my hair wrapped around his hand. He yanked me back down to the bed. He threw a leg to straddle me to the bed. I went to push him off of me. He released my hair, grabbing both my wrists in one of his hands. I tried to yank myself free, but to no avail.

"What in the fuck Christian?!" I yelled at him settling down now.

"No, what in the fuck do think you're doing?! Going out to the fucking club and having your fucking bodyguard to fucking drink. Do you realize what could have happened?! Look at your fucking arms! If I wasn't there to fucking save you, he could've really fucking hurt you?!" He yelled at me letting my arms go, so I could inspect it. Looking to see handprints around my arms.

"Who did this?" I asked looking at them knitting my eyebrows together.

"Thomas Perelly. Now bend over the fucking bed." he demanded as he climbed off of me.

"What? He wouldn't hurt me like this." I said sitting up.

I furrowed my eyebrows thinking really hard about last night. Then I finally remembered me getting sick and Thomas being there, but not much more than that.