Chapter Fifteen

"Please Mr. Grey tell me what it is." I begged him one last time before we got to the hotel.

"Jesse I told you that it wasn't a surprise if I told you what it was." He said getting out of the car and helped me out.

I huffed. I hated surprises. Especially knowing that there is one coming. He led us to the hotel and called the elevator. It could not come fast enough. I think I could bet the elevator running upstairs before it got to the first floor. 

I was about to tell Christian let's take the stairs, then the elevator binged. I sighed in relief. The news about a surprise made me giddy. I felt like I was jumping up and down in excitement. I couldn't handle it anymore. I wanted to know what it was. 

Following Mr. Grey's lead onto the elevator. I looked over to him to see a smile pulling at his lips. I liked to see him smile. I It made butterflies fly in my stomach. Feeling the blush appearing on my cheeks, I turned my attention to the carpet. I don't understand how he could make me feel this way after so long.

"Look at me," Mr. Grey said making me look up at him again.

"Yes Mr. Grey?" 

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me. Mr. Grey reached out grabbing my hand. Pulling it so I moved closer to him. I kept my gaze on his baby blue eyes. Captured by how soft they looked compared to the hardness I was always met with. The elevator binged pulling me out of my trance. Quickly snapping my gaze to the doors opening to let us off.

I went to walk off, but Mr. Grey caught my wrist pulling me to a halt. Turning my attention back to him.

"Yes Mr. Grey?"

"I want you to go into the room undress, and get into position." Mr. Grey said letting my hand fall to my side.

"Yes, sir." I said before walking off.

Turning on my heels I headed to the room. Quickly getting undressed leaving my underwear on. I kneeled down putting my arms on my legs like he likes it. Now I sit waiting for him. Waiting to see what my surprise was.

It almost felt like an eternity before he walked in. I fought the urge to look up at him. I watched him walk past me. I noticed that he was wearing jeans and was barefoot. I haven't seen those jeans in a while. 

"You're being so good Jesse. Why the change?" He asked from across the room.

"Because you're whiling to try a relationship with me, so I should try being a good submissive for you Mr. Grey." I said staying focused on the ground.

He didn't respond, but he did walk to the front of me. I looked at his feet waiting for the signal that I could look up or stand up. Almost jumping out of my skin when I felt his hand rub my bare back. I could fell goosebumps appear on my skin.

"Stand up baby girl," he said pulling his hand away from me. 

I quickly and not so elegantly. I looked u pat him meeting his gaze. Snapping my gaze back down to the ground. Feeling his presences getting closer, but still not able to meet his.

"Look at me Jesse," he said.

I quickly snapped my gaze to his. I watched a smile forming again. He liked me me like this and I liked making him happy. Maybe I am the submissive that he told me I was.

"Go lay down on the bed and wait for me Jesse," he said pointing to the bed.

I nodded and went to move, but my hair was quickly grabbed. Mr. Grey pulled my head back and against his chest. I groaned in pain, but I liked it.

"What do you say?" He asked into my ear.

"Yes sir," I rushed out.

He left a trail of wet kisses from the side of my jaw to my collarbone. Letting me go I swiftly moved to the bed climbing onto it. Turning to see Mr. Grey still in the same spot. He had watched me climb into bed. I felt the blush forming on my cheeks. Ignoring him starring I finished laying down like he asked me too. 

"Put both of your wrists above you," he said walking over to me.

Listening, I put my arms up above me. He leaned over me zip tying my wrists together.

"You move them at all until I tell you, you will be punished." He said before walking to the dresser.

"Yes Mr. Grey," I said.

He turned back towards me. He was holding an iPod and a blindfold. Mr. Grey stopped on the side of the bed next to me. He put the earbuds in my ears pressing play. All of the noise was blocked out. Classical music playing their tune. I looked at him and saw him mouthing something. I just shrugged and looked away from him. But I was quickly surrounded by darkness. Mr. grey put the blindfold on me. Suddenly the music was flicked off.

"Can you see anything?" He asked me.

"No Mr. Grey."

Then suddenly the music was flicked back on. Leaving my without my hearing and vision. I furrowed my eyebrows. Was this my surprise or was this a trick so he could punish me. Suddenly feeling Mr. Grey's fingertips barely touching my skin made me have chills. A little moan escaping my lips.

Then both of his hands landing on my hips. Slowly pulling my underwear down. Pulling them off of me completely and then leaving me without his touch. Just when I though he left me here, I felt the bed dip in between my legs. Then lips being pressed to the inside of my leg. The kisses getting closer and closer where I ached for them to be. He was one kiss away from being there. Feeling my heartbeat pick up waiting for Christian's lips, but they never came.

Suddenly his lips kissed the top of my mound. Sucking in a sharp breath. He was teasing me, but I am enjoying it. Christian continued his kisses from my mound to my breast. Taking one of my nipples into his mouth sucking on it. Another small moan escaping me. His tongue flicking my nipple and then rolling my nipple in between his teeth. Breathy moans escaping me. Then nothing. Mr. Grey's mouth leaving me almost aching for more of his touch.

Then suddenly his hand came crashing down on my other breast. He smacked me breast, but it wasn't painful. In fact I've probably have never moaned out so loud. I could see the smile growing on his face even through the blindfold. Suddenly another smack on my breast. Another loud moan escaped me. This time instead of pulling his hand away he left it there. Kneading my breast in his hand. His other hand found the inside of my leg. Running his fingers up and down the inside of my thigh. Getting closer and closer to where I desperately needed his touch. Finally his fingers slide in between my lips. His finger barely running of my clit. Making not moans, but groans escape me.

His finger drawing circles around my clit, making me want to beg him for more. His hand that was kneading my breast moved away. Leaving me with his tantalizing circles. Suddenly his hand was thrusted into me. I cried out to him. It felt amazing to have everything being stimulated like this. It still wasn't enough for me though. I wanted more. I needed more. 

"Please Christian," I could hear my muffled begs through the music.

Then the eye mask was off and the earbuds were gone. He positioned himself in between me. Then with the quickest and hardest thrust. He was in and he was going. Mr. Grey wasn't giving me anytime to adjust to him. Cries of pleasure escaping me. I missed this. I missed him and I couldn't resist it. 

"Fuck Jesse, I've missed you," He sounds through his thrusts.

"Can I cum Mr. Grey?" I asked feeling myself getting closer and closer with each thrust.

"Not yet Jesse." He said thrusting into me faster.

His thrust becoming more and more sloppier. I knew he was ready to cum, but he wasn't ready yet. 

"Cum for me babe." He said I let go.

With a little twitch I felt him letting go too. He slumped down to me. Hovering over me while we rode out our orgasms.

"Don't ever leave me again Jesse." And with that he cut my zip ties.

I didn't say anything. I just rolled over and cuddled up to Mr. Grey. We both ended up falling asleep in each others arms. 

Short chapter for y'all. the next one will be longer. Just wanted to give you guys a little something something. Don't forget to comment and vote.