Chapter Eight

As we are leaving the restaurant my legs are wobbly almost sending me falling a few times.

"Mr. Grey I'm going to go to the restroom real quick," I said looking through my lashes.

He nodded his head at me really quickly. I quickly walked to the restroom, no more like waddled to the restroom. When I finally got inside I quickly for a stall. Throwing myself onto the toilet and spreading my legs. I couldn't handle the teasing sensation anymore.

Grabbing the sting hanging out of me. I pulled one ball. I almost cried out in pleasure. I was so damn sensitive because of this balls. I took a deep breath as I pulled out the other one. When it finally plopped out of me I held back another cry of pleasure.

"He's going to know that I pulled these out," I said to myself. "He's not going to be happy with me. But I will say he is right. By the time we get to the hotel in going to jump his bones.

Standing up I fixed myself and walked out to look myself in the mirror. Hes definitely going to know that I took the balls out. I took a deep breath before heading out of the restroom.

When I got to Mr. Grey he was putting his wallet away. I looked at him giving him an innocent smile. I was trying my hardest to not get caught and I think my plan was working. He put his hand on the small of my back escorting us out of the restaurant and to the driver.

When we got closer. I could see that the driver had the door open for us and was waiting patiently for us to get into the car. I quickly jumped in with Christian following close behind me. The driver closing the door behind us and got into the driver seat.

"Simon were going a detour. I don't care where I just don't want to go to the hotel quite yet." Mr. Grey said to the driver.

"Yes sir," he said before Mr. Grey pushed the button for the divider between us and the driver.

Mr. Grey had me pinned down against the seat and him as soon as the divider was fully up. I looked at him full of surprise.

"Did I say you could take your surprise out?" He asked as his hands start to go up and down my body.

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish. I didn't know if it a rethoical question or if he wanted an answer, so I just stayed quiet. But that didn't go well. His hand making its way to the back of my head yanking it back. A small whimper left my lips.

"Did I say that you could take those out?" He asked darkness lacing his voice.

"No, sir," I said wanting to bow my head in shame. He won this round. He made me want him.

His hand letting my hair go and make it's way down to my breast. At first he just lightly squeezes them, but then it turns to something erotically rough. He kneaded and molded them. Then he pinched and pulled at my hard nipples. Whimpers of pleasure leaving my mouth. But the teasing was already to much. I needed some friction somewhere else.

His other hand moving somewhere a little more south. His finger lightly playing with my slit. Teasing me more than balls did. I at least got some friction from them. His finger finally making it past my slip barely rubbing my clit. A grown of want escaping my lips.

"Please sir, I need something," I could hear my own voice laced with want and need.

His finger moving more teasingly around my clit. I felt like I needed to cry with how frustrated I was feeling. And Mr. Grey knew it. His finger moving slow, teasing circles around my clit.

"You should've been a good girl," he said kissing my neck.

His fingers start to pick up his pace and putting my pressure into it. I moaned out loud grabbing a hold of him. His other hand moved to my opening. He thrusted a finger into me. Curling, uncurling, twisting, and thrusting. He was fingering the shit out of me. I could feel the ball of pleasure growing in my stomach. The ball of pleasure just kept building.

"Are you going to cum Jesse? Tell me." He asked as he picked up his pace.

"Yes Mr. Grey. I'm about to cum," I cried out though my moans. 

Then without a second thought Mr. Grey stopped all movements making my ball of pleasure almost disappear into nothing. I groaned out my displeasure.

"Only good girls get to cum," he said as he started his movements again.

I could feel myself building back up, but it was so much quicker than earlier. The smallest circle or thrust from his fingers has made that ball to the same side or maybe even bigger.

My body arched into his. A couple more thrusts and I would be over the edge. Then nothing. No movements again. I move my hips against his hands looking for some friction. But he just pulled his hands away from me. Another whimper leaves me.

His hands coming back to me. This time a second finger entering me making me almost cry out in pleasure. I wanted to release myself, no I needed the release. One hand playing with my clit. Rubbing it, squeezing it, flicking it. I could feel the ball in my stomach getting bigger and once again I arched into Mr. Grey. I could almost taste my orgasm. It was in my grasp, but then again it stopped. Once in my grasp and now nowhere to be found.

"Please Mr. Grey, I would rather be spanked than this," I cried out.

His fingers start to move in and out of me again, "what did I say Jesse? Only good girls get to cum or in this case orgasm." He said adding another finger into me.

I could feel myself stretching, but it a pleasurable way. His precise fingers never missing a beat. He this was torture for me. I just wanted to release, but he wouldn't let me. His fingers thrusting harder and faster than before. My cries echoing in the car. I was right there. I wanted it. I needed it and then this time Mr. Grey pulled his hands away from me completely smirking at me. I watched as he put his fingers in his mouth sucking them clean. He got off the top of me adjusting himself when he was done sucking my juices off his fingers.

He pushed the button for the divider showing us the driver. I quickly got up fixing myself. I probably looked like a hot mess now. Mr. Grey sat there smiling at me before turning his attention back to the driver named Simon.

"It's time to go back now." He said looking at the driver. "Somebody needs lots of attention tonight." He looked at me with a smirk.