Unjustified

A/N: Sorry if I'm just updating now... we had a shitty internet connection :(((( Anyway, here you go!

**

“Daddy, why am I different?” a six-year-old Stiles asked his Dad, his big whiskey-colored doe-eyes stared confusedly up at the man.

John tilted his head to the side confusion, “What do you mean, buddy?”

“They said that I’m different… I smell different, Daddy, why? They said that I-I’m an abobomation… Yeah, that…” the child said, his face scrunched up slightly at the difficulty of the word.

And then John’s face turned in to a frown, he kneeled in front of his son and said, “Son, you’re not an abomination, okay? You’re special, an Omega. You’re not different, you’re special… do you understand?”

Stiles nodded solemnly and added, “Yes, Daddy… Stiles not different, just special.”

**

Stiles regained consciousness once more and thought about his dream. It had been years since he had that dream of his Dad. He looked around the room and saw that Kate was nowhere to be seen. He doesn’t know how long he has been in here and where the hell he was.

Right now he wanted a lot of things; he wanted to be at home with his baby boy, he wanted Derek’s kisses. He closed his eyes shut to keep the tears from falling down his face.

**

Derek jolted awake, his laptop lay beside him and his phone lit up. He grabbed it and saw that Laura was calling him.

“Hey Lo—“

“Derek, Stiles didn’t come home last night!”

His eyes widened and he snapped, “What do you mean he didn’t come home last night?!”

Alec and I fell asleep on the couch waiting for him. At first I thought he went to have game night with Isaac and Kira but when I called, they told me that the last time they talked was before they went on their date last night. I’m so sorry… fuck! I’m so sorry, Derek… I-I don’t know what the fuck I’m going to say to Alec…” She explained, her voice breaking like she was on the verge of tears.

Derek closed his eyes, breathed in deep and said, “Alright, I’m going to call Mom and Dad, okay? I’m gonna get use Peter’s private jet or his helicopter or whatever he has lying around. I need you to stay calm for Alec… Fuck… I can’t lose him, Laura…”

O-okay, Der… I know… I’m so sorry I didn’t notice at first…” she apologized once more.

“It’s okay… I’ll call Lydia and Boyd, even Allison and Scott’s help. I’ll call you, okay? Just tell Alec that Stiles will be okay…”

When they both hung up, Derek immediately called Boyd, who immediately told him that he was on his way. The next person he called was Lydia and thankfully, she was with Danny and Jackson, he had them pull out any surveillance feed from every store surrounding the bakeshop.

He called Allison and Scott, who were more than happy to help. Allison told him that she might have a clue as to who took Stiles and that maybe her Aunt and Grandpa were involved in the scheme. Scott called a few of his contacts back in Beacon Hills Sheriff’s Department to start doing a search for Stiles.

He also called his Mom and Dad to tell them that Stiles was missing. They immediately told him that they were on their way to Peter’s mansion.

He and Boyd got in the Camaro and went over to Peter’s mansion. He called Peter on his way there and the man responded by saying, “If Kate Argent is involved, then can I rip her throat out and feed it to my new pets? I have new piranhas and I think they’ll love some flesh and bone for a change, don’t you think?”

It made Derek shiver at the thought of his Uncle feeding Kate Argent to a bunch piranhas.

“Well, boss, Peter wouldn’t be Peter if he didn’t have those thoughts in his head.” Boyd told him which made him shrug nonchalantly.

**

Peter Hale was like any other Hale; rich, good-looking and doesn’t take ‘no’ for an answer. He loves his family and even if it meant killing a bunch of hunters who kidnapped his favorite nephew’s Omega, then he would do it, no questions asked.

“Peter!” Derek greeted and hugged his Uncle tightly, “Peter… I need your help…” the young Alpha said, his voice shaking in both anger and confusion.

He stared into his nephew’s eyes and said, “Come, let’s get going. Your Mom and Dad are already in the jet. When was the last time you contacted each other?”

“He texted me that he was on his way home… that’s his last message.” Derek said with a deep frown embedded on his face.

Peter hums and ushers his nephew towards the hangar.

**

“What do you want from me, Kate?” Stiles asked, his mind slightly disoriented from being beaten by Kate.

She flicks her nails at Stiles and grins madly, “Oh, not much. Because of the Hales, the Argent family has nothing. My brother and his wife left us to fend for ourselves. Allison left the family for a bitten werewolf! Do you get where I’m coming from here? I want the Hales gone, all the werewolves that exist… I want them gone!”

“What does that have to do with me? I’m human! Allison told me about your Code! You were the one who tried to kill someone in Derek’s family! You should be in jail for taking advantage of an underage boy like him!” Stiles blurted out and then Kate swung her fist across his face and it caused Stiles to spat out blood.

Stiles shot a glare back at Kate and added, “If you kill me, Derek and his family will come after you and put your head on a pike!”

**

 A/N: Next update will be up tomorrow! By the way, I want to say thank you for reading this story and for voting and commenting as well. This story is #745 in the Werewolf Category, so thank you for that! I WUUUUUUUV YOU GUYS! :)