Love Me Like You Do Part 2 (Unrestricted Version)

A/N: So, I have found a way to appease the crowd... or something like that.

There will be TWO VERSIONS of this Chapter, the Restricted Version which will contain sex scenes between Stiles and Derek and can only be viewed by those who follows the author (Me)  and will not contain the morning-after scene, and the Unrestricted Version which will not contain the explicit scenes but WILL contain the morning-after they had sex :)

As always, enjoy reading and thank you so much for the support :)

**

Love Me Like You Do Part 2

**

“So, what did you two talk about?” Derek asked the moment Stiles got into the car with him. The man stared at his fiancé, who had a sudden glow on his face.

“Oh, nothing… just some Omega stuff that needs clearing up.” Stiles said nonchalantly with a small smile on his face.

“That look on your face says otherwise, babe. C’mon, what did you and Dr. Morales talk about?” He stated at he drove out of the parking lot.

“Well, I asked the good doctor for the name of her OB. I asked her if she could get me back on track.” Stiles said as he grinned sheepishly at the Alpha who basically parked to the side of the road for safety and glanced back at Stiles in confusion, “Are you saying what I think you’re saying, Stiles Stilinski?”

Stiles pursed his lips and said, “Well, that depends on what you’re thinking of, Derek Hale.”

Derek blurted out a laugh as he threw his head back and then look to Stiles once more, “Oh… Stiles, are you serious right now? You want to have kids… Oh my, God! This is the best day of my life.” He said as he took Stiles’ hand in his and kissed it, “I love you so much…”

**

Derek and Stiles met up with Dr. Morales and Dr. Alexa Simmons a week after that. They talked about Stiles’ heat and the type of suppressants that was prescribed to him for the past five years prior to Alec’s birth.

“Are you sexually active, Stiles?” Dr. Simmons asked.

Derek and Dr. Morales were outside the room, and Dr. Simmons requested some one-on-one with Stiles in her office.

Stiles blushed madly and shook his head, “I-I… No…” He muttered.

Dr. Simmons smiled fondly at the young Omega, “You don’t have to be shy, Stiles. I’m a forty years old and I’ve only had three relationships in my life.” She said blatantly.

“It was just Jordan Parrish… h-he’s Alec’s other father. He was a human Alpha and I spent heats with him until I got pregnant.” He replied as he breathed out roughly. He was still a bit sore whenever Jordan was brought up but he’s slowly getting over it.

“Hmm… I see. How many times do you experience heats a year?” She asked as she jotted down on her notebook.

“Uh… I was a late bloomer. My first heat was when I was 14 and it was June. I get them every three months, so four times a year.” He answered timidly, his fingers fiddling with the sleeve of his Henley.

She jotted down his answer and then looked up, “And does it still happen regularly even after the suppressants are taken?”