Make Me Bleed

Make Me Bleed

I was about to get into my car when everything went dark. I remember talking to Kira a few hours ago and I remember closing the bakeshop before I went to my car…

I remember someone calling out my name, a familiar voice and then everything went fuzzy.

**

Earlier…

“Stiles, Isaac and I are gonna go now. Will you be fine closing up?” Kira asked worriedly as she clutched the sleeve of Isaac’s coat with a frown.

Stiles glanced at the two of them and nodded reassuringly, “I’m going to be fine, guys. Go and have your date, okay?”

Isaac smiled sheepishly and said, “Just call us if you have any problems, okay?”

Stiles nodded and waved his hand at them, “Okay, go or you’ll be late for your reservation.”

After the couple left, Stiles went back to the kitchen to check if they had left anything on. He smiled to himself when everything was in the right place. He went to the front and checked if Kira didn’t forget the cash on the registry, thankfully, she didn’t. He rolled down the blinds and put up the ‘Closed’ sign. He went behind the registry once more and took his bag out of the cabinet under it.

He checked his phone and saw that Derek texted him.

From Derek (10:45PM)

Heard from Laura that you’re doing over-time. Are you finished now?

He smiled and replied, “On my way out. Skype date with A later?

When he sent it, he placed his phone in his back pocket and proceeded to exit the shop. He locked the doors and placed the keys into his bag. He fished out his car keys from his bag’s pocket.

He reached for his phone once more to send Laura a text that he was on his way home, to which he got a ‘Take care’ as a reply.

As he walked towards his car, someone called out to him and everything went dark.

**

From Stiles (10:46PM)

On my way out. Skype date with A later?

Derek smiled at the message and sent a “Wouldn’t miss it for the world J” reply. He waited and realized that Stiles might already be driving so he wouldn’t be able to reply to his message, so busied himself with checking his e-mails while watching re-runs of CSI.

He sent a text to Laura to let her know that Stiles was on his way home and got a ‘J’ as a reply. He shook his head and placed his phone down.

He and Stiles are doing quite good with their long-distance relationship. They talked to each other frequently and Derek has been opening up little by little, albeit still hesitant to talk about Kate. He had told Stiles about Jennifer Blake who turned out to be a Druid. He told him how she used his power as an Alpha to get the things that she wanted. It turned out that Jennifer Blake didn’t really exist when Laura secretly ran an investigation regarding her past, her real name was Julia Bacarri and that she was a wanted woman. She killed her Mate, Kali, an Alpha werewolf, whom Derek knew back in college.

Stiles listened to every word that Derek said, he cried for him and told the Alpha how much he loved him and reassured him that he didn’t care how damaged he was, he still loved him.

For some reason, whenever Derek closed his eyes to sleep or to think, Stiles kept popping up in his head, swollen with his pup and Alec listening to his baby brother or baby sister’s heartbeat. He wants that to happen. He wanted Stiles to be completely his after everything is over.

**

“Wake up, little Omega…”

Stiles groaned as he slowly regained consciousness. He felt like he was hit by a boulder or a truck, he was sore all over. He slowly opened his eyes, only to flinch when the light hit his eyes and he heard a chuckle from somewhere in the room.

“Wake up, Stiles.”

He hissed at the pain at the back of his head and then he saw a woman walking towards him. He felt his chin being yanked into place and she said, “Wake up, Omega!”

He blinked fast, shaking himself awake and his eyes widened at the sight of Kate Argent and her grim smile directed at him, “K-Kate?” he stuttered and tried to attack her but his arms were held tight and his legs were tied as well.

“Oh, poor Omega Stiles, tell me, how is Derek? Does he still like getting his ass fucked by older women? Or does he prefer twinks like you to fuck him nowadays?” She taunted as her eyes flashed green at the young Omega.

Stiles responded by spitting at her and said, “You’re a sick, sadistic bitch!”

She swung her hand across his cheeks, making Stiles’ cheeks swollen. She tilted her head to the side and said, “I’ve been called worse.”

“Anyway, what I really want to know is, what are the Hales doing back here? Didn’t they pack up and leave, never to return again because they were so embarrassed by what happened all those years ago? And, what are you to Derek? His scent is all over you, albeit faint, but you have his scent… are you perhaps his mate?” she asked, flicking her fingers open and showing off her sharp nails.

Stiles turned his head to the side and didn’t answer.

“Hmm… you are, aren’t you? Oh my, God… this is so precious! Maybe when Derek comes here to rescue you, and believe me, he’ll fail, and I’ll chain him up and let him watch me slowly kill you, ain’t that fun, Stiles?” She said gleefully, her voice full of malice.

“He’ll come and rescue me! He will rip your throat out with his teeth!” Stiles screamed and then Kate laughed as she turned her back and walked towards the steel doors, “Oh, honey, your pet won’t even make it across the room.” She said and then left.

**

A/N: Dun dun duuuuuuuuun! Tbc…

Sorry if it took so long! Next chapter will be up later :D