Hero

When Friday came, Alec was practically buzzing off the couch. He was so excited to watch Big Hero 6 and to spend time with Der-Der. Alec thinks that if Der-Der makes his Daddy happy then he's awesome.

"Big Hero 6! Big Hero 6!" Alec chanted from the couch as they waited for Derek to pick them up.

Then the door opened and a Baymax plushie peaked in and said, "Hi, I'm Baymax."

Alec's eyes widened and then ran towards the door to see Derek holding the toy in his hand with a smile on his face, "Der-Der! You're here! Is that for me?" He asked.

Derek grinned widely and nodded, "Of course, this is yours, pup. Where's Daddy?"

"He's in the shower." Alec said as Derek handed the toy to him.

"C'mon, let's wait for Daddy in the living room." Derek said before lifting the boy up and carrying him to the couch to resume watching cartoons.

Derek kept an ear out for Stiles and smiled when he could hear the young man gasping and moaning the Alpha's name as he orgasmed. He tuned him out when Alec leaned against him and said, "Der-Der, you like my Daddy, right?"

It wasn't a question per se, it was more like a statement for Derek. Of course he likes Stiles, he's practically head over heels for the young Omega, even more so when he found out that Stiles is in fact his Mate.

"Of course, pup. Why'd you ask?" Derek hummed in agreement.

"Well, my Daddy calls out your name in his sleep. I think he dreams about you every night." The boy stated as he stared at the screen.

Before Derek could say something more, Stiles came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of maroon skinny jeans with no shirt on.

"Hey, you guys look comfortable." Stiles said as he dried his hair with a towel. Derek's eyes wandered from his neck to his chest.

A tint of red crept on Stiles' face and said, "I'm... I'm gonna go and grab a shirt and my shoes a-and my phone... Wait a sec..."

*

After Stiles got ready, Derek and Alec turned off the appliances.

"Let's go!" Alec shouted and the two adults smuled at him.

Stiles was surprised when he saw a Rover and not a Camaro.

"Hmm... Did you do this for Alec?" Stiles asked.

"Yep, safety for myOmega and his pup is important to me. You should also know that it's basic Alpha trait that I'm so overprotective." Derek said as he opened the car door for Alec and then strapped him in to his car seat and then opened the door for Stiles.

*

When they arrived at the theaters, Derek bought Alec a kid's meal and food for him and Stiles before going inside the movie house.

There were a lot of kids with their parents watching the movie and somehow Derek felt really good at the thought Stiles and Alec becoming his family.

*

After the movie, Alec kept on babbling incoherently about the movie which made the two adults laugh and smile as they drove to a family restaurant for dinner.

"Daddy, Der-Der, do they have curly fries?" Alec asked as they were seated on a booth.

"What a beautiful family, and of course, sweetie, we have the best curly fries in town. What else are you boys having?" The waitress, Sharon, said as she approached their booth.

Sharon had red curly hair and an Alpha, plus she owns the restaurant and loves helping around the place.

"I'll be right back with your orders." She said.

*

After the meal, Alec fell asleep and Derek was the one who offered to carry him upstairs to his room.

When Stiles changed Alec into his pajamas, he joined Derek in the small living room.

"Do you want somethimg to drink? Beer? Soda? Coffee?" Stiles asked as he walked over to the kitchen.

"Beer is good." Derek answered as he sat comfortably on the couch.

"I thought werewolves don't get drunk. Ally and I tried to get Scott drunk but unfortunately, he didn't... So, what's the secret?" The Omega said, settling down on the couch and then handing the bottle of beer to his Alpha.

"We burn the alcohol faster, that's the secret." Derek mumbled as he drank his beer, "We need a special strain of wolfsbane for us to really get drunk." He added and then pulled Stiles onto his lap, straddling his thighs.

Stiles obliged and placed his arms on the man's shoulder, "Hmm... So, Alec didn't tire you, did he?"

"Nah, he's awesome. He kind of reminds me of me as a child. Always asking questions, always getting in trouble." Derek hummed into Stiles' touch.

Stiles laughed softly as he leaned in to kiss Derek.

"Hmm... Alpha..." Stiles moaned into the kiss while Derek pulled him in closer, deepening the kiss.

And then Alec's bedroom door opened, "Daddy... Bad dream..."

"Oh, baby, c'mere." Stiles pulled away from Derek and Alec, instead of going into Stiles' arms, went into the Alpha's lap and snuggled into Derek's chest.

"I guess you're spending the night."

*
Tbc...