Family

"Baby boy, do you want come with us on Friday?" Stiles asked as he sat beside his son on the couch.

Alec gave his Daddy a confused look and asked, "Where we goin', Daddy?"

"Well, Derek asked if you wanted to go to the movies with us and watch Big Hero 6." Stiles said as he ruffled his son's hair.

Alec's face lit up and then he threw his arms up high and squealed happily.

**

"Hey, I'm coming home on Thursday. I'm gonna get your Omega and his kid some souvenirs. What do they like?" Laura asked the moment Derek picked up the phone.

Derek let out a small laugh and said, "Wow, look at you being Auntie Laura and to answer your question, Stiles loves flowers and those little figurines. Alec, on the other hand, loves superheroes."

"Of course I'm being the doting Aunt to my future nephew, Derek. haven't even met the kid but can tell that I'm going to love him and his Daddy." She said in a fond voice.

"Hmm... We're going to the movies on Friday. I guess you could come with us. I could run it with Stiles later if you want." He suggested as he sat comfortably on his leather couch.

"Nah, I'll just meet him on Sunday at brunch, okay? still have to settle some documents at the company, that okay?" She said as she hung up before Derek could reply.

He laughed a bit and then went on to text Stiles with details.

ToStiles
- Hey, my sister wants to know if you and would like to come over for brunch on Sunday. :*

It took a few minutes for Stiles to reply.

FromStiles
- Ooooh, love brunch and Alec asked if you could come over tmw. He misses you :) xoxo

His smile grew wider at the thought of seeing his Omega and his pup tomorrow. His wolf preened and puffed up his chest.

ToStiles
- Maybe could pick him up after his classes tomorrow... If you want.

And then his phone rang. It was Stiles.

"Hey, so... What do you think?" Derek asked.

"Well, why don't you ask him?" Stiles said and then passed the phone to Alec.
"Der, is it true?" The boy asked ecstatically.

"It's true, A. I'm going to pick you up tomorrow after school and we're going to have fun while your Daddy is still at work." Derek said.

And then he heard Alec sqeauling and probably jumping around the apartment while Stiles laughed softly on the background.

**
Tbc...