Falling

Waking up to someone, other than Alec, was something Stiles never thought of happening. He always thought it'll be just him and his baby boy but now, now, Stiles could definitely say that he could get used to this; the warmth of someone's arms around his waist, the slow rise and fall of someone's chest plastered on his back and that someone will always be there for him.

Derek's arms were wrapped around his waist while Alec was basically drapped over them. It made his heart melt at the sight of hisAlpha and his pup being comfortable with each other.

He basked in the moment for a while until he had to get up and make breakfast for them. Last night was quite enjoyable and he still remembered the looks that people gave them as the three of them walked hand in hand. A powerful and hardworking Alpha, a loving and faithful Omega and a cute and happy pup. It was the perfect family, but Stiles knows that it was far from perfect. He doesn't care anyway.

He gently untanged himself from the mess of limbs and successfully extracted himself from Derek's hold and the weight of Alec on top them. For some reason, Alec automatically searched for the next best source of warmth, Derek.

He shook his nonchalantly as he made his way to the kitchen and began working on breakfast.

*

Derek woke up to the feeling of something small sleeping on his chest. He smiled at the thought of hisOmega's pup being so comfortable with him. He could hear Stiles' heartbeat somewhere in the apartment, probably the kitchen. Alec was still sleeping on his chest.

He knew from the first time he met Stiles and his pup that they were going to be important to him. He also knows that their relationship was far from perfect. They both have issues to deal with but he loved Stiles either way.

When he found out that some useless human Alpha knocked up and left Stiles a few years ago made him see red. He would never do that to Stiles. To think that the man was an Alpha no less.

His mother taught him how to be a proper Alpha and leaving a pregnant Omega was considered a sin, especially if you're an Alpha werewolf.

His train of thoughts paused when Alec stirred awake and grumbled, "M'rning Papa..."

He was shocked, albeit happy when he heard Alec call him Papa.

"Hey pup..." He said softly as Alec smiled sleepily back at him.

"Der-Der, can I call you Papa?" Alec asked as he fully opened his eyes.

"Of course, pup. But if you don't mind me asking, why me?"

Alec's brow crunched in thought. He hummed as he thought of an answer and said, "Because you take care of Daddy. You take care of me. You're always there... Daddy said that I should ask your permission because you're an Alpha but you're more than that... You're not any Alpha, you're my Papa, aren't you Der-Der?"

Derek smuled back at his pup and kissed his forehead, "Yes, pup... Just know that even if I'm not your real Dad, I will be the best Papa in the whole wide world."

Alec understood that. He knew that he and Derek weren't blood related but the bond was there. Derek was his Papa, blood or not.

*

They found Stiles setting up the table a few minutes later.

"Morning, you two." He greeted them and he chuckled at the sight of Derek carrying Alec on his hip. They both have their hair sitcking up everywhere and Derek didn't even bother wearing a shirt. Alec was perched on his hip and damn, they looked adorable.

"Daddy, morning! Papa said he doesn't have to work today. Can we go to the park?" Alec asked as his eyes changed into the all famous 'Scott McCall puppy look' and no one could possibly resist that look. Not even Derek or Stiles.

Stiles was slightly taken back the moment he heard Alec call Derek 'Papa'. He knew it was only a matter of time until he heard him say it.

"Well, it's okay with me as long as it's okay with Papa." Stiles quickly brushed off the thought of correcting his son. Derek probably already agreed to it anyway.

"Yay!"

"We could go to my loft for lunch. I'll make you two the famous Hale special grilled cheese." Derek suggested as he placed Alec on his chair and then proceeded to sit with Stiles.

"Aw... A man after my own heart!" Stiles said, clutching his chest as he pressed a kiss on Derek's cheek.

Alec giggled as he began eating his Mickey Mouse-shaped pancakes.

"I'll even make you my Mom's famous spaghetti with meatballs for dinner." Derek added as he, in return, placed a kiss on Stiles' temple.

"'Ghetti and meatballs! Woohoo!" Alec hoots in between bites and sip of his milk.

Tbc...