Epilogue

Five Years Later...

"Alec, c'mon, we're going to be late!" Stiles shouted from the bottom of the stairs and within seconds, a pair of sneaker-covered feet came trotting down the stairs.

From the five year old bundle of adorableness to an eleven-year-old whose eyes were as green as Derek's and hair and wit as sharp as Stiles', Alec Scott Stilinski-Hale was definitely a force to be reckoned with. For the past five years, Alec became quite a celebrity in Beacon Hills. As it turned out, he was a Human Alpha and has decided that when he turns thirteen, he wants his Papa to turn him into a werewolf, and Derek and Stiles respected his wishes. He was the son of two of the most loved men in the Beacon Hills and the big brother of the most adorable five-year-old little girl.

"Daddy, you have to get Peter to watch our game or I will not introduce him to Coach Duke." Alec said as he pressed a kiss on his Daddy's cheek.

"Baby boy, you do know that Peter is a busy man, right?" Derek said as they came in to the kitchen.

Claudia Marie Stilinski-Hale was the most adorable five-year-old anyone could ask for; she had a curly shoulder-length hair that was currently styled in a messy bun thanks to Stiles, pale, mole-dotted skin, upturned nose and cupid-bow lips just like Stiles'. She was basically a life-sized baby Stiles and Derek was quite proud of that. She was sitting in her high chair babbling on about flowers, wolves and Alec's lacrosse game. She still has trouble with certain words but Derek helped her nonetheless. She hasn't been identified yet but from Stiles' experience, she must be an Alpha from the way she acted out sometimes but they wouldn't know until she turned seven. Just like Stiles, Claudia was a human.

"And, and wolves can howl! Like 'awoooooooooo', wight, Papa?" She said as she grabbed her waffle and began nibbling on it. She perked up when Alec came sitting down beside her, "Hey, munchkin!" he greeted as he kissed her forehead, "AREK!" she squealed with her mouth full of waffles.

"Oh, I think that Peter would like to meet Coach Duke." Stiles supplied and Claudia perked up again when she heard Peter's and Duke's name being mentioned. Coach Duke was Claudia's favorite Omega werewolf, partly because he always sneaks in some curly fries whenever she would come to practice with Alec, Derek and Stiles.

"Petew and Duke, sitting in a tree... uh, Daddy, what next?" She scrunched up her nose in confusion and looked up to Stiles with her head to the side, "It's K.I.S.S.I.N.G., sweeetums." he answered as he sat down next to Derek and grabbed his cup of coffee.

"Wight! THAT!" She nodded and kept humming as she finished her food.

Stiles and Derek exchanged glances and smiled at each other. The Omega leaned in to press his lips against Derek's, "Hmmm, I love you."

Derek kissed back and said, "I love you too..."

....and then Alec said 'Ewww' and Claudia just clapped her sticky hands together and said, "I wan' a kiss too!"

**

FIN.

**

A/N: Hey, guys! This is the end of the 'Falling For You' fanfic and I would like to thank everyone who has read and voted for this story. It's been a really great experience writing this. So, thank you for the votes and views.