This House We Call Home

This House we call Home

It was moving day and to say that Alec was excited was a bit of an understatement. He was practically jumping off of his car seat and somehow Stiles and Derek couldn’t really be mad at him. He looked like an over-caffeinated puppy.

“Are there yet?” He asked.

“No, not yet, pup.” Stiles replied as he laced his fingers with Derek’s on top of the console.

Derek smiled and placed a kiss on his Omega’s hand.

*

It took about thirty minutes to get to Derek’s- no, their apartment and the moment Alec saw the familiar building, he was practically trying to climb out of his car seat.

“We’re here!” Alec squealed in excitement when Derek got to the private parking space for his cars.

“Yea, pup, home sweet home.” Derek agreed as he turned off the engine and got out of the car. Stiles did the same and then went to grab Alec from his seat and the pup was buzzing with energy.

“Mr. Hale, Stiles and your pup’s bags are all upstairs. Do you require me to do anything else?” Boyd asked as he walked towards them with a small smile on his face.

“Nothing more, Boyd. Take the day off and go spend it with that beautiful lady you’ve been talking non-stop about.” Derek said as he watched his bodyguard’s face flushed in embarrassment.

Boyd smiled once more and nodded at the three of them.

**

When they got upstairs, their bags were waiting in their respective rooms and when they led Alec to his room, the pup practically cried in joy at the sight of his new room. His room, although simple in design, had pale-colored walls, red-covered pillows, blankets and comforters, and a dresser of his own. He also had his own bedside table that had a red night light, a window beside his drawers. His toys were in two transparent boxes.

“Mine?” Alec asked as his lips quivered and his tear-stained face looked up at Stiles and Derek.

“It’s all yours, pup.” Derek said and Alec ran towards his bed and jumped on to it face first.

*

“So, other than fixing your things, what do you guys want to do today?” Derek asked as they arranged Alec’s clothes in to his drawers and some of his toys from the old apartment into the boxes.

“’Ghetti and meatballs, Papa!” Alec replied with a triumphant ‘yes’ when he saw a Batman plush toy in the boxes that Stiles was currently arranging.

“Hmm… or some Mac ‘n’ Cheese…” Stiles suggested as he ruffled his pup’s hair.

“Oh! Or that! But we could have both, right?” Alec suggested as he walked towards his Papa and hugged his leg.

Derek and Stiles exchanged glances and laughed simultaneously, “Pup, your stomach would get upset if you eat too much.” Stiles pointed out and Alec frowned slightly.

He walked back to his Daddy’s side and sighed deeply, as if trying to weigh the benefits of eating Spaghetti and Meatballs or Mac ‘n’ Cheese. His Daddy was right, because the last time he did that, his stomach got all funny and he couldn’t stop pooping all day.

“Hmmm…” Alec hummed as he thought about another solution to his problem.

Derek and Stiles both smiled at the sight of their pup being responsible enough to know what he can and cannot do.

“Aha! I know now!” Alec let out another triumphant yelp and said, “Burgers and curly fries!”

**

In the end, Derek made the burgers and even mini burgers for Alec, and Stiles made the curly fries because luckily, Derek has a curly fry cutter in their kitchen. Yea, the best Alpha ever!

 *

A/N: Here's another one! Okay guys, there will be surprise on the next chapter! :D