Scalpel, please

SOTD: NICOTINE BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO (SUCH AN AWESOME SONG JHEEZ)

NATE

I had no clue where Mr. Reed had brought us and I voiced this the moment Evan parked. From the looks of it, it was a large warehouse whose profile scared the shit out of me. It literally looked like the Queen industries warehouse save for the fact that this one had actual windows. Upon further inspection, I realized that the six windows, three going up and down and three going to the right, were absolutely opaque. It almost blended into the dull asphalt colour of the building and I was able to make out a 'P' amidst other scratched up letters, all the way at the top.

Evan was the first to open his door and I followed suit, only jumping slightly as I heard the tiny pitter patters of something running across the lot.

"I think I just crapped my pants" Stephen whispered staring up at the ominous building, "This is really creepy"

Evan said nothing as he trudged to his fathers car, Mark, London, and Des, jogging to catch up.

"So what, now?"

Mr. Reed cleared his throat, "We go in"

"No disclaimer?" Des grunted with a sniff, looking at Mr. Reed with a confused look.

"Are we just going to waltz right in without asking ourselves a, what he wants with Andrea and b, what his part is in the bigger picture?" London snapped as Mr. Reed began walking towards a large iron door.

Mark nodded at this, "It's funny you say this because out of all the files we read...Elijah's was the most tame. There is definitely something at work here and I, honestly, think we need to hear it out"

I could admit that I wasn't very comfortable with the nods of approval everyone was giving but I sucked it up. At the end of the day, I couldn't leave Andrea with that guy and that was enough to make me stand taller.

"Let's go get her"

~

ANDREA

"That isn't possible" I murmured shaking my head in disbelief, "You're psychotic"

Elijah's bright eyes flashed as he roughly grabbed onto Penn's arm, "I've heard that many times but, I'm glad to tell you, I'm the normal one here"

"Tell her. Tell her, Theodore Spencer Ellington Reynold's..quite the string of names, huh?"

I looked to Penn, hoping his eyes would tell me something but he refused to even look in my direction, "Wait...you knew?"

"The Theodore was his fathers idea. A way to punish his own child, so it seems" Elijah sing songed as if I hadn't spoken.

"Would you quit it?" I yelled much to Elijah's pleasure. It was like he enjoyed the surge of emotions.

Penn sighed helplessly and angrily peeled Elijah's fingers off, "It hasn't been that~"

"Cut the crap" Elijah snapped, standing up, "You've known since the day you could walk"

"But..But you said that your mother was married to some douchenozzle; Mike? Wasn't that his name?" I blubbered trying to, hopefully, catch Elijah in this elaborate lie.

Penn just remained in his crouched position and I, much to my own dismay, turned to Elijah, who sighed.

"Well, since my younger brother refuses to offer up the particulars; I suppose it now rests on my head" There was so much glee in Elijah's voice and I turned my steely gaze on him.