BPI: Buff Pistol Idols...Obvi

The next two weeks were crunch time.

We either went to school, where I had to hang out with Evan 24/7, or sat at home trying to come up with new conclusions. It felt stupid to be so confused when we had so much information.

"It's not that we're wasting time" Mark had murmured that Tuesday, "We just can't afford to make any mistakes"

London, Stephen, and Nate were upstairs each doing their own things while Des and Mark were sat around the dining table, pouring over the same evidence that had sat there for the last two weeks. I was the only one that was leaving the house today...to hang out with Evan.

I may sound a little annoyed at the fact and, to be honest, I was. Here I was, knowing everything I did and wanting nothing more than to hate Evan but I couldn't. Evan was an awesome time; he was funny, sarcastic, and strangely optimistic. He was always looking on the bright side of things, of course after throwing out a completely sarcastic comment that said the opposite. In a way, he was kind of a paradox wherein he was completely intense in the way he spoke sometimes but also very mild and gently in how he lived. It was something short of a conundrum for me to understand and I just couldn't see what the rest of them wanted me to see.

"I got it!" I almost jumped out of my shoes the moment Nate came barreling down the stairs, Stephen and London in tow, "Oh my gosh, I got it"

Mark stood up quickly and stared in absolute confusion as Nate slammed his Macbook onto the table and smiled proudly, "Andy, you may want to take your shoes off for this one"

I rolled my eyes and took my shoes and jacket off, hoping that whatever he was about to say would be worth it...I mean, come on! Laces were hard to tie.

"Okay, so you see how I told you that I saw the letters BPI in Evan's gym bag?" We all nodded remembering the way Nate had come home that day oddly dejected having found something he couldn't show us or explain.

"Yeah it was embossed on a file" Mark commented scratching his face, which now had a full blown beard. I actually kind of liked the look on him; it was kind of like Ezra Fitz had met Harley from Epic Meal Time, yanked his beard off, put it on, and gave it a classy trim....

Okay, yeah, I'm not allowed to make analogies anymore. With an embarrassed look, I tuned back into what everyone was saying, thanking God I hadn't spoken out loud.

"We started thinking of all the different things it could mean, especially after putting the acronym into multiple search engines and coming up with stupid stuff like 'Buff Pistol Idols'; which is the name of an actual pub" London shivered with slight disgust and Nate nodded, sharing the sentiment.

"I was about to call it a lost cause when London went 'Belmont is full of shit' and Stephen and I literally had the exact same idea at the same time" Nate murmured.

"Mind you, I also had the idea to order Chinese takeout at the time, which would've made everything even better" Stephen shrugged going, as usual, to the fridge.

"Would you shut up?" Nate snapped clicking the Safari button on his screen, "I remembered that Belmont had it's very own database stroke search engine that kept track of stupid things like high school football teams~"

"Hey!" Stephen called coming back to the table with a can of whipped cream, pickles, and Doritos, offended, "Football isn't stupid"

Nate took one good look at Stephen's arrangement of food and clicked his tongue, "My point stands"

"You guys get off topic so easily, it's disgusting" London grunted nudging Nate to go on.

"Yeah, like I was saying; it keeps track of basically everything in this town. So I'm talking people, places, clubs, restaurants~"