You've got some 'splainin to do

AND IT IS HERE, THAT I TELL YOU THAT WE ARE REACHING AN END TO ANOTHER BOOK IM INSANELY PROUD OF! WE'VE GOT FIVE CHAPTERS, GIVE OR TAKE, LEFT OF THE CONNORS AND I ASSURE YOU THAT ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED...HOPE YOUR READY :0

~

"That was weird" Stephen muttered turning the way Rachel Weathers had gone with a look of determination on his face.

"What are you doing?" I hissed as he began following her down the hall and past the vending machines near the back of the school.

"Shut up and you'll find out" He grunted keeping a good amount of space from her so as to let other students past and not look creepy...even though he was totally being creepy.

I eyed Nate who was just nodding as if Stephen's plan, or lack thereof, was the smartest thing he had ever heard. If we got caught or were even spotted following her, we'de have absolutely no way of explaining ourselves. I was about to voice this concern when Nate spoke.

"What?" he murmured as Rachel looked side to side before pushing the big brass doors that led to the back alley, open and briskly walking out, "Rachel doesn't skip...her attendance is next to none"

Stephen let out a grunt before slowly taking a step towards the door and looking through the semi opaque window. He was the only one tall enough to actually look through it as it looked to be higher than Nate, who stood at 6'0.

"I wanna see" He muttered looking at me as if I could do anything about this. I shrugged at him and almost yelped out as he grabbed me and bent down.

"What are you doing?!"

"Get on my shoulders; Stephen isn't offering a play by play and your the next best thing" Nate pulled me closer and I slowly eased myself onto his shoulders, almost surprised by the way he stood up easily as if I weighed nothing...I totally weighed a bit.

"What's going on?" Nate hissed from below me fidgeting slightly as if he expected to be able to see as well.

"She's rushing to some Mercedes" I mumbled watching as Rachel's purple skirt stood out against the paved cement of the lot. Her long hair swished against her back and she pulled her black coat tighter around her despite it not even being cold enough to need one.

"She just got to the car" Stephen sighed and I heard Nate mutter a curse.

"You're offering up play by plays? Why didn't you tell me; Andy weighs a tonne"

"Shut your mouth" I snapped looking down at him and pulling his blonde hair as hard as I could, "Talk about my weight one more time and you'll be suffering from male pattern baldness far before your time"

I heard a haggered 'sorry' escape his lips and huffed, staring back out the window where Rachel was now engaged in what seemed to be a heated conversation with the car...or whoever was in it.

She was throwing her arms around wildly and stomping her feet like that one dumb kid at the supermarket whose mom wouldn't buy him smarties; I say 'him' cuz all boys are dumb.

"She looks really mad" Stephen said looking at me for a second before turning back to watch Rachel flip the car the bird and begin to walk away. Just as she was about to turn around a black figure whipped out of the car and before I could even make anything out, they had her by the neck.

I watched in absolute fear as the figure pressed her against the car and leaned in close to her ear; we obviously couldn't make out what they were saying but the sheer terror in Rachel's eyes told us enough.

"We have to go help her!" I hissed sliding off Nate's shoulders and attempting to pushing the door open.

"No" Stephen hissed pulling the door back closed and giving me a hard look, "We can't"