Young lost sinner

Y/N POV
I didn't even know what the hell was wrong with me when I actually proposed to Roseanne. We had been dating throughout our high school life and once we graduated,I seriously thought that she will be the only one I want for the rest of my life.I once think that it's the best choice to marry her in my life,without knowing what comes after it.

Look,I was young and dumb.I didn't take in good consideration before I made the stupid decision.Even my parents didn't know about that since I only planned that very last minute.
(They're supportive though because they know we love each other)

When we used to date back in high school,she was this popular girl that everyone wants to get and she is literally the teacher pet,I honestly don't know what changed.She didn't show any sign of her being a fuckgirl during those times.

Even till today,I don't understand why did she say yes to my proposed two years ago when she has clearly known that she can't stay loyal. Maybe she was,but that was two years ago,not now and probably not in the future too.

I don't even know what to do to us anymore,I have to give up ultimately.It's been hurting me a lot and I don't want to continue hurting myself over and over again.I should have learnt that since long time ago but I can't seem to accept the fact that she is not the one for me.

I am too timid and not courageous enough to confront her of any affair she has behind my back.I would have pretended that I know nothing although the used condoms are so painfully visible in the dustbin.

Things become worse when she decided to bring people back,under the same roof as me. The first time when it happened,I had just returned back from work,hoping to have some peace after the hectic day.Guess what I first saw when I entered my house,my wife was kneeling down in front of another guy, swallowing his cum while getting all naked.

"What the fuck is going on here?"
Obviously,I was furious,I did not come back to witness this awful scene.

"Oh,you're back,"
She replied in a plain tone,it sounds like she is not really surprised that I caught her cheating on me.

"Woah,Roseanne,really?"
I said in an unbelievable tone.

"What?"
The audacity of hers really made me go speechless.

"Geez,what the fuck is wrong with you?"
I brushed my hair back in frustration,still in misbelief that she actually has the gut to do it in the house.I was not ready to see this,not in my entire life.

"It's just that I am really bored,"
That's what she said,another statement that made me almost had a stroke.Just what the heck,what's running through her mind?What makes her think that 'it will be great for Y/N to see me cheating on her openly'?

"You know what,I am going out for half an hour,before I step into here again,kindly get your man fuck out of here and we will have a talk afterward,and also,clean up your fucking mess here,I don't want to slip on some random man's sperm and die,"
I did sound a bit underwhelmed that day as I was legit tired from my work,I didn't have much energy left to shout at her and cried hysterically.(Although I did cry in my car later on)

Half an hour later
In our room
"What now?"
She asked.

"I don't know,you tell me,"
I rubbed my temple to calm myself down a little.

"You're not going to divorce me anyway,"
She spoke in such confident voice,you know what's the more scarier part,she was not wrong.

"Who knows,maybe I will,"
I decided to fire back nevertheless,she can't always be the one who has the upper hand.

"Will you?"
She lifted my chin up to look at her directly.