Oh, it's payback! (requested)

A/N:I don't even know what this is anymore. But enjoy? I guess? It's not that long compared to other chapters but it's still something. It's a requested story by the way. I have combined two ideas from different people. One of them asks for something like 'young lost sinner' (I couldn't remember who are you and I am so sorry about that). Another person is @sarahsonya78: The reader likes Rosie but Rosie likes someone else and the reader. Well, hopefully I have written what both of you want. Hehe!

"Chaeng, here!"
Y/N signals Rosé as she waves her hand high up in the air excitedly. Rosé, Y/N's girlfriend of six years finally come back to Korea after studying overseas for the past three years. The long distance relationship certainly causes many inconveniences but Y/N doesn't complain nonetheless. She still loves Rosé the same and if anything, they become closer than ever or at least that's what Y/N thought.

"Hey, babygirl,"
They hug each other tightly. They haven't seen each other for almost half a year now. The last time they saw each other was when Y/N went to Australia to give Rosé a surprise visit.

"How are you doing?"

"Great, how about you?"
Y/N asks as she takes over some of Rosé's stuffs to lighten her burden.

"I miss you a lot, except for that, everything is pretty much the same,"

"If you miss me so much, you could have called me,"

"We called almost everyday, Y/N,"
Rosé replies and she gives Y/N a peck on her cheek.

"Not enough,"
Y/N scrunches her nose and chuckles.

"Where will you sleep tonight?"

"My house, why?"

"Why don't you come over to my rented house? You can have a sleepover there tonight,"

"Really? I don't want to disturb your resting time though,"

"It's absolutely fine. Like I said, I miss you a lot and not just your presence that I am missing, and also that burning hot body of yours,"

"Oh woah, we are out here in public, Rosie,"
Y/N smacks Rosé's arm playfully.

"So are we getting some tonight?"
Rosé wiggles her eyebrows, suggesting something naughty.

Later that night
"Fuck, more, Chaeng,"
Rosé does her tongue work smoothly, teasing Y/N here and there before she helps Y/N to reach her high.

"I am gonna cum,"
Y/N says as she grips Rosé's blonde hair tighter in her hands. After six months of not getting any, it's not surprised that Y/N is extremely sensitive to every touch that Rosé has given her.

"Not yet,"
Rosé smacks Y/N's bum as a warning for her not to cum without her permission.

"I need to, very badly,"
Y/N is on the verge of tears, tears mixed of both exhilaration and desperation.

"Stay still,"
Rosé demands since Y/N keeps arching her back due to the pleasure that she is currently receiving.

Y/N is so closed. Very closed. Extremely closed. Yet, someone decides that it's a right time to call Rosé and the mood in the room dies down instantly. Y/N groans on the bed frustratedly as Rosé goes to pick up her phone on the nightstand.

"Where are you now...what...I am coming,"
That's all Y/N heard before Rosé wears back her clothes in a rush and almost leaves Y/N alone without giving her an explanation.

"Where are you going? We haven't finished our deed yet,"
Y/N complains since she really needs to cum so badly. But Rosé looks like she has some urgency to settle.