Big mistake

Y/N and Rosé have been best friend since forever. They knew each other for a very long time. Although their friends ship them a lot, they don't seem to be affected by that at all. At least they don't look like they're affected by all the rumours. Only they know what is actually going on in between them.

Y/N has a crush on Rosé ever since day one. How could she not, the girl is such a girlfriend material. Little did she know that Rosé likes her back too. The push-and-pull game they have put up in between them is almost 10 years now.

Since they're unsure of each other's feeling, in order to not make their friendship becomes awkward, no one has the gut to confess first and that's honestly the only reason why they're just best friends forever.

Though they never crossed the line yet, but it doesn't mean that they never do all those couple things, like having a pair of couple rings, but they called them the best friend's rings. Because of all the common things that they shared, many people actually misunderstood them as a couple. Only their true friends know that they are the yet-to-be couple, they know it's going to happen eventually, it's just how and when.

Occasionally, they will flirt with each other too. For example, during their graduation day in middle school.

"Hey, pretty,"

"What's up, cutie?"

"Mind dancing with me later?"

"Of course not. It's my pleasure to dance with a beautiful woman like you,"
She winked at Y/N after she said that. It almost gave Y/N a heart attack. She couldn't hide her blush and Rosé laughed at her sudden shyness. She knows that her best friend got shy very easily, so it's not surprised to see her blush at those words. Thus, she didn't take it to heart.

On 27 March
Lisa's birthday party
Both Rosé and Y/N are super drunk, they don't even know what are they doing at this point. They are getting closer and closer with each other, decreasing the inches in between them gradually. Their lips collided with each other's one eventually and it turned into a full make out session.

Lisa had to witness both of her best friends sucking each other's faces off. To say that she is being traumatised is definitely an understatement. Luckily, she has two guest rooms, she separated them apart immediately with the help of Bam Bam, Jennie and Jisoo. They forced them into different rooms before they crossed the line.

Even after they were separated, they can't stop calling out each other's names. The whole situation was so hilarious that all of their friends started laughing at both of them. After settling them into the separated room, they went back to the living room and continued chatting.

"Why are they still not a couple yet?"
Lisa asked.

"They are probably scared that if they confess and the other doesn't feel the same way, they would be very awkward and worst scenario, they may not even be friends anymore.

"They are so complicated,"

"You can't blame them though. This is just how much they love each other. They just don't want to lose each other in any possible way,"

"This is like a never or ever situation,"

"I feel so bad for the both of them. Everyone knows that they're both in love, it's just the both of them who are still blindly doubting each other's feelings,"

"We can't step into their relationship though, it's their own business after all,"

In the midnight
Rosé feels the need to look for Y/N at this moment. She unlocked the door and went out of her room. She stopped in front of Y/N's room, she doesn't even bother to knock on the door. She broke into the room right away and the next thing she saw was Y/N lying on the bed, whining out her name continuously. Rosé doesn't give it a second thought, she just took off her own clothes and crawled on top of Y/N. Y/N cupped her cheeks while smiling at her widely.