Sex addict

A/N:I am not encouraging any of these behaviours unless they are your kinks then go ahead,it's only for the plot.(This is not really sexual but okay)If you find it uncomfortable to read then don't read it,simple as that.

There is no one day Y/N hopes that there is a rehab for sex addict.If there is one,she is definitely going to send her girlfriend there.If the sex addict itself is not the worst thing,then the rough sex addict must be.Y/N couldn't even count how many times she complained that the cuff is way too tight,the position is way too uncomfortable,the strap-on is way too long.All in all,Rosé will only say that those are the fun part.

"Baby,I'm tired,let me take a break,"

"That is not enough,it's just a warm up,"

"I-"
Rosé didn't give her a chance to finish off her sentence as she slammed her lips back on hers harshly,taking in all her breathe as much as possible.Y/N pushed her chest away from her gently and finally breaking the kiss.

"I can't breathe,"

"That's like the whole point,"

"How many rounds have we done?"

"Eight,"

"Exactly,we should take a break,"

"We haven't even use the new strap-on yet,"

"Save it for the future,"
Y/N remarked tiredly.

They have been staying in the room for about 5 hours,from 3p.m to 8p.m,since it's their day off,they lost track of the time,busy exploring each other's body,mostly Rosé exploring Y/N's body,of course.

"Do you want to eat anything?I will order some,"

"Your pussy,"

"Geez,Rosie,freaking eight rounds,we need to take a break for real,"

"Don't get mad at me,it turns me on even more,"

"I don't want to talk to you anymore,"
She headed out of the room nakedly and then ordered some food online.

After a while
"You're going to pick up the food later,"

"Why me?"

"Because I don't think it's nice to have people looking at the hickeys you gave me all over my neck,"

"It doesn't look so bad,"

"To you,"

"Fine,I will pick up the food,what have you ordered?"

"Pizza,"

"Alright,"

At night
12.49a.m
"When is your tour?"

"Next week,"

"I am not following you,you can take care of yourself right?"

"Of course I can,I am not a three-year-old,"

"I am lowkey happy that you're not with me for a month though,"

"What?Y/N?You're my girlfriend!"

"I have a reason for that,"

"It better be a good one,"
She warned.

"Because I can finally have a physical break,I need that,"

"Baby,you do know that I have never touched you when you're on your period right?Technically,you have at least four days every month to rest,"

"Then as soon as I am finished,someone suck me dry the very next day,I can guarantee that we have at least 10 rounds right after my period is end,"