It's meant to be that way (requested)

A/N: Well, this chapter...complicated. I have totally forgotten who requested for this chapter but if I remember it correctly, they are asking for a 'bad' Y/N and 'kind' Rosé. So yea, here you go, people!

Everything came crushing down that day.

Y/N's dad was always drunk and she being the only child in the family, she had carried the responsibility of a breadwinner at the age of fourteen when her other friends were probably out there enjoying their youth.

Y/N wanted to enjoy her life too. Her family has seemed to be her burden that dragged her behind from doing so. Her mum was not any better. She blamed her mum for being weak and allowed her dad to do whatever he wanted in the family. Her mum should be working but instead, she stayed at home to serve her useless husband. Y/N was only fourteen and she was already parent to her own parents.

It was not easy. Every time she received her paid, her dad would take it away from her without any hesitation as if he deserved it. Y/N sweared, she was on the edge of meeting her limit. Just one more thing that added up could easily lead to her murder her own parents. When the time actually came, she wouldn't think twice.

Fortunately or unfortunately, she didn't have to do that. Although she did send her dad to prison herself but that was far more better than applying her murder plan, wasn't it?

Her dad may be a jerk but at least he hadn't used violence on her or her mum. That was literally the only thing that was stopping her from calling the cops.

Until that one day when she came back home from work, she witnessed the sight of her dad's hands stained with blood and her mum laid underneath her dad, struggling to have her last breathe. She hated her mum. True. But she was not that ruthless to see her dying in front of her and yet not to get teary because of that. Her dad literally stabbed the broken glass into her mum's stomach. He must have lost his mind.

"What is this?"
She asked her dad with her shaking voice.

"She will be fine...she will be fine,"
Her dad couldn't believe what he had done either. He was mad and this suddenly happened. He didn't have time to digest what he had just done.

Y/N called the ambulance after a solid two minutes of standing in front of her mum's lifeless body, trying so hard to persuade herself that that was just a dream.

The next thing she knew, she lost both her parents on the same day. Her dad was sent to jail after the investigation and her mum was dead after twelve times of stabbing. Sadly, she was actually more relieved than grieving the loss of her parents.

After two months of staying in the orphanage, she was sent to live with her aunt and her aunt's husband. They didn't have any child and when they came to know that Y/N was in the orphanage, they didn't waste a second to adopt her. They had always wanted to have a child so it was not surprised how much they spoiled Y/N after she was officially adopted by them.

At first, it was weird. Because her aunt has now somehow become her mum and it was difficult for her to address her as mum but things are slowly getting better. Plus, she does act like a mum. She is glad that she can now finally have her normal youth like any others do and she can't be more grateful for what she has now.

Three years later
"It's time to wake up,"
Her now mum coos.

"Can you carry me to the bathroom?"
She is getting really comfortable with her mum and dad. They are so much better than her previous one. They are wealthy and they can provide literally the best for everything to Y/N.

"How old are you, missy?"

"At least pull me up,"
She pouts cutely.