Stay with me

After weeks of separating from each other, the pair finally come to a conclusion that they need to get a divorce. It was two months ago that Chaeyoung had started to distant herself from Y/N, and it was not like they got a big fight or anything, Chaeyoung just feels very insecure because of Y/N's job. She is a singer, she is famous and well-loved by everyone.

However, Chaeyoung was not vety happy about this. In this industry, it's really normal for Y/N to meet all those gorgeous human out there but Chaeyoung is a sensitive one. Eventually, she feels worn out of feeling the constant need to keep her eyes on Y/N and questioning her this or that.

Y/N gets tired too. Her job is already stress enough for her and she still had to deal with Chaeyoung's insecurity, which becomes too much for her gradually.

Thus, they realised that they can no longer work out their marriage. They are still friends. They love each other but it's getting out of hand and they need to divorce for their own good, both of them.

Two weeks later
"Geez, how could you not notice this?"
The Thai exclaims.

"I don't have any of the symptoms, and I am too busy to notice the changes in my body,"

"So you are telling me that if you never vomit this morning, you will never know until you give birth then?"

"I am careless. I know. But hey, say something that can help me at least,"

"Tell Chaeyoung,"
Lisa suggests it like it is the easiest thing to do ever.

"Are you insane?"

"What? Both of you agreed on this right?"

"Who would've known that we would end up this way though? We just thought that it was a great way for us to focus more on us if I really get pregnant. But after two months with no obvious symptoms, both of us had this slipped out of our minds,"

"I swear to god, you two are the most careless persons I have ever seen in my life,"

"Say something constructive. Am I not regretting this enough yet?"

"I did say something constructive. Just tell Rosé,"

'No, I can't pull her into this. She is happy with her own now. Plus, she is probably meeting someone else lately,"
Y/N says bitterly.

"What do you want to do then?"

"Abortion?"
Y/N pronounces timidly. Lisa smacks Y/N's arm immediately after hearing that.

"Are you crazy? The baby is innocent,"

"I know. But there is no other solution. And to be honest, I only did this because I want Rosé to feel less insecure. Now that she's not with me anymore and I'm definitely not ready to be a mum yet so what makes you think that I want to keep this child?"

"How about this? You give birth to this baby, me and Jennie will raise him or her like our own child. We are planning to have a kid anyway, perhaps this is the perfect timing to do so,"

"Are you serious? I mean both of you are capable of having your own child though?"

"But both of us can't risk to have a nine months hiatus for now, we have our schedule packed fully for the next one year,"

"I am okay with it but you have to talk to Jennie about this. She has to agree with this. I don't want to be an irresponsible jerk by throwing my child to you two suddenly without her knowing it,"

"Okay, now you can finally take a seven months break,"

Three months later
"Oh my god, look at the bump,"
Jisoo squeals excitedly as she first sees Y/N's bump.