You love me or not?!

G!P Rosé

Y/N, 23, recently breaks up with her ex girlfriend, Roseanne who is 29 years old. Y/N brought it up but both of them had the unsettle feeling since three months ago.

They had been dating for a year. Yet, they took half of the time figuring out if they actually love each other. But they didn't really have any answer at the end.

Both of them are not good with words. Y/N always says the opposite things she wants whereas Rosé is a stick who doesn't know how to use words to convey her feelings.

Rosé was at the peak of her career when they break up. She didn't have much time to accompany Y/N. She felt bad about it but Y/N had refused to communicate with her at the later part of their relationship.

Y/N didn't want to hold Rosé's back as she realised that she was getting more and more needy for Rosé's attention. She knew Rosé feel bad for not spending time with her and she didn't want that at all. If it was out of guilt and not her genuine feeling, then she didn't want it.

Even till this day, Y/N still thinks that it's impossible for their relationship to happen at the first place. Who would have known that the nonchalant woman would confess to her with a bouquet of ninety-nine roses on an ordinary day?

Rosé has a crush on her ever since the first day she moves to the house beside her. She observed her everyday and every detail of Y/N makes her flutter. After they had greeted each other for a few times, Rosé confessed to her. They didn't know each other much but both of them were willing to spend the time together to know each other more.

Since they are neighbour, it also means that Rosé saw every single girl and boy that Y/N brought home after they broke up. Another one big disadvantage was that they had to see each other even after they broke up.

Rosé tried to neglect it but she couldn't help to feel jealous about it.

That one day, she saw Y/N with another woman, Rosé reached her boiling point. She slammed her laptop close and invaded Y/N's house.

"I am here to pick up my clothes,"
She interrupted their make out session, earning death glare from Y/N.

"And you choose this timing?"

"This timing is alright. It is only twelve o'clock,"

"Who is that?"
The woman Y/N was sitting on the laps asked.

"Girlfriend,"
"Ex girlfriend,"
They answered at the same time.

"Ex girlfriend,"
Y/N repeated again with gritting teeth.

"Woah, so there is some unfinished business. I don't want to get involved then,"
She quickly rushed out of the house and it only left Y/N and Rosé there.

"What is this for?"
Y/N brushed her hair back and scoffed. She was dangerously attractive.

"I am here to take my clothes. I need it,"

"Fine,"
Y/N went into her room and threw all the hoodies she stole from her on the floor.

Her hoodies were the only things Rosé left here and she was not planning to return them back to her. When she missed her sometimes, she would wear Rosé's hoodie and pretend that she was hugging her to sleep.

When Rosé realised that her hoodies had the mixture smell of her and Y/N, she knew Y/N had been wearing them recently. There was no way that her hoodies were left here for so long and they still had her smell unless someone had been purposely keeping them that way.

"You good now?"
Y/N questioned her with her cross arms.

"Now that I think about it, maybe I don't need them anymore. I can just buy new one,"
Rosé put them on Y/N's couch politely.