Until I make you mine

When Y/N was eight years old,the manager of the orphanage introduced her to a new girl. Her name is Roseanne,her parents abandoned her at a street and she has been homeless for the past few months until a kind woman brought her to this orphanage.Her shirt was stained with dirt and her face was barely recognisable.

Despite her looking like a whole mess,Y/N walked up to her,she greeted her passionately and gave her a warm smile while Rosé only nodded her head in shyness.

"Hey,I am Y/N,"

"Oh,"

"How old are you?I am already eight years old,"

"Me too,"

"Really?Hehe,we can become friends then,"

From then on,they started to build their friendship and became best friends eventually. But thing got weird at a point of time,they were both thirteen years old and they were supposed to have a lot of common topics to talk about. Not for them,Y/N showed her nonchalant attitude toward Rosé and she was not being as spontaneous as she was before.

Rosé didn't confront her right away as she thought that it was because Y/N was just having a bad mood and she didn't want to share about it.It was only after about a week and she had enough of it ultimately.She didn't understand why the girl has to ignore her,it was not even like she had done anything wrong at the first place.

"Y/N,"
She voiced out during their sleeping time.

"Hm?"
Y/N hummed as response.

"Why are you ignoring me these days?Have I done anything wrong that makes you upset?"
She asked gingerly.

"No,you didn't,"
Once again,Y/N gave her that short pathetic answer.

"Then why are you ignoring me?"
She sat up from her bed,looking at Y/N's direction madly.

"I am not ignoring you,"
Y/N replied plainly,hoping to end the conversation.

"You do,"
Rosé said firmly.

"You're overthinking,"

"I am not,Y/N,"

"Come on,just sleep,it's late now,"

"Not until you give me an explanation,"
Y/N stayed up and stared at Rosé in tiredness.

"You don't need to know why,you just have to know that it's not your problem,"

"Then whose?"

"Chaeng,you're not ready for this conversation yet,just go back to sleep,"

"No,you're going to keep ignoring me the next day,I would rather have it cleared now,"

"Fine,but if I am going to tell you now,will you promise me that you're still going to look at me the same?"

"Of course,Y/N,you're my best friend,"

"Well,alright,I like girl,and I like you,"

"You what?"

"See,I told you,and now you're going to find me disgusting and you won't want to talk to me ever again,"

"No,Y/N,I am not thinking about that,it's just..."

"What?"

"I like you too,"

Y/N had never feel more fluttering in her life. They spent the rest of the night talking with each other while holding hands,planning on their future once they got out of the orphanage.

But look,their love story kind of stop when Rosé was informed that she was getting adopted by a couple in Australia.Both of them were caught off guard and they obviously didn't know what to do.So in the end,Rosé did go to Australia and Y/N remained in the orphanage for the rest of her childhood.