My bully

Y/N hates going to school, she doesn't even like it in a slightest bit. The biggest reason is none other than her bullies. They are a group of four people, including Rosé, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo. They could think of a million ways to torture Y/N everyday. Among the four bullies, the leader of the group is Rosé, the most intimidating person in their school. No one dares to make eye contact with her when they walk past her except for the other three in the group.

Y/N doesn't even understand why she becomes their target. She is just the typical girl in their class, nothing special. She is neither the smartest in their class nor the one who gets the most attention in their class. However, her bullies just walked up to her one day and dragged her to the nearest washroom.

Of course she did defend herself at first, she would talk back to them, saying that they're being mean and all. She probably would continue to say shits if Rosé didn't give her a hard tight slap right on her face that day. She could never forget what Rosé said after she slapped her.

"Don't be pathetic, Y/N,"
She said with a disgusted expression on her face.

Ever since then, she won't dare to talk back to them anymore. She doesn't even try to do anything even if they attack her physically.

Things changed one day when Rosé realised that she was being too harsh on Y/N.

"I think this is too much,"

"Nah, it doesn't hurt to have some little fun,"
Jisoo smirked.

"Are you sure that it doesn't have bad effects on one's body?"

"It's okay, Rosé, she will be fine,"
Jennie reassured her.

"Just making sure,"

Two hours later
"What's this?"
Y/N asked timidly when Rosé handed her a random cup of water.

"Drink it,"
Rosé demands. Without questioning more,Y/N gulped the unknown liquid down all at once. All of them let out a satisfying smile on their faces once they saw her finish it.

During the lesson, Y/N is resting her head on her table while she clenched on her shirt tightly. The professor thought that Y/N was getting sleepy so she told her to wash her face in the washroom.

"Y/N, go and wash your face now,"

Y/N quickly rush to the toilet and tried to vomit up what she had consumed in just now. Something is wrong with that drink for sure, she feels so hot and she is sweating heavily although she never even does any exercise. Soon, Rosé came into the washroom too, she noticed that Y/N's face has become extremely pale.

"Are you okay?"
Y/N doesn't answer her question, she is trying to hold back the urge to remove her clothes.

"Hey, I am talking to you,"
Rosé yells at her.

"I am sorry but I really can't talk now,"
Her voice is so raspy, Rosé is getting worried at this state. The drink she just let Y/N took in contained three pieces of viagra. She made the viagra dissolve into the drink beforehand. It doesn't take a long time for Y/N to start having a difficulty in breathing too. Y/N doesn't even know what's wrong with her, her cheeks are visibly red.

"Fuck,"
Rosé cusses.

"What have you put inside the drink?"