My way

"Come on, just say sorry to her, you get what I mean? It ain't that hard,"
Lisa says in an almost begging tone.

"It isn't hard because you are not the one getting triggered. Seriously? Who will let her ex cry on her shoulder?"
Rosé holders while squeezing the pillow on her hands as her way to release her anger.

"Y/N will,"
Lisa mumbles to herself.

"Exactly. Like what the fuck? Do you even know what her ex cried about? She freaking cried because Y/N is no longer dating her since she cheated on Y/N too many times before. I don't understand how does she even have the gut to approach Y/N again?"

"Well, to be completely honest, it's not Y/N's fault. Who would have expected her ex to come to her house fully drunk in the midnight?"

"You have the point...but still, she let her in. Can you believe it? She actually let her in? Right in front of my watch?"

"It was raining heavily yesterday, maybe Y/N feel bad for chasing her out,"

"You are not wrong. Anyway, it's still not a good enough reason for me,"

"Like you have just said, it was midnight. It's dangerous for her to wander around,"

"Lalisa,it's damn obvious that Y/N still like her,"
Rosé concludes.

"It's totally not that, Rosie. You need to understand that Y/N is just being too kind sometimes,"

"Yeah,she is indeed. I want to choke her for that sometimes,"
She says frustratingly.

"Okay. I am done with all your complaints. You can go back now,"

"No. I am waiting for her to call me and apologise, if not, I am not going anywhere,"
She whines.

"It's my house,"

"So what? Or do you want me to go to my ex's house like how her ex did?"

"Shut up, you don't even have an ex,"

"Let me stay here please, princess"
She pouts.

"Only for one more hour, I need to go out later,"

"A date?"
Rosé teases her.

"Kind of,"
She replies shyly.

With a cute guy or girl?"
Rosé wiggles her eyebrows.

"Guy,"

"Look at you, you are blushing,"
She pinches Lisa's cheeks playfully.

"You know what, I change my mind. You should probably get out of my house immediately,"

"No, please. I am just joking,"

"Can't you just call her? Seriously, why can't you be the one apologising to her instead?"

"I am never the one saying sorry. It's always her,"

"Why can't you do it for once since you are the one starting the fight?"

"No way, if it happens once, it can happen twice,"

"Whatever. I need to get ready for the date later. Suit yourself here,"

"Thanks for your great hospitality, I truly appreciate it,"

"Are you being sarcastic?"
Lisa questions her. She is not convinced by Rosé's sudden appreaciation.

"Of course not,"
She smiles sweetly.

"You better not,"

After half an hour
Call from Y/N
"Are you coming back or not?"
Y/N urges her impatiently.