Chapter:2 The military training ground of the mighty army, Part 4

Staring now at them, like before, without showing the slightest emotion, her face extremely indifferent, Gu Yun in a clear and resonant voice dismissively said: "After the warm-up exercise, you should have been able already to determine your capabilities and position, over the next fortnight, I'm your army trainer, my name's Qing Mo, you may call me later boss or army trainer."

As soon as her strong voice faded, she immediately noticed the soldiers frowning, they looked awkward, Gu Yun wondered, "What is the problem now?" Asking them to call her boss has she wronged them?   

A young soldier standing beside Gu Yun whispered back: "Madam, this is unreasonable." The army has a strict hierarchy, no one dares oversteps even a fraction, even though she is the general's concubine.   

Madam? Listening to his words Gu Yun immediately got goose bumps! Glaring at them with cold eyes, she snapped: "During the training, my words are commands!"   

The crowd hesitated for a moment, finally all replied in unison: "Yes." It's only for two weeks anyway.   

"Ge Jing Yun, Leng Xiao, step forward!"

Great waves inwardly played across the two pairs of eyes, what is this woman up to? Their minds bewildered, but not betraying anything on their faces, they strode forward, and went in front of the formation. While they were walking towards her, Gu Yun announced: "From now on, the group is divided into two teams, both of you have performed very well in the test, I appoint you as the captains of these two teams..."   

Gu Yun has not yet finished talking, a low and deep male voice coldly cut in: "I'm not suitable to be a captain."   

Gu Yun gently raised her eyebrows, ignoring Leng Xiao she continued talking in a clear voice: "As a captain, you must be the best elite in the team, you not only need to face challenges from the team members, but you also have to lead the team to surmount the other team, therefore only then the most outstanding person, can become a captain."   

Gu Yun's cold eyes swept once again towards Leng Xiao, the tone of her voice disdainful she asked: "Leng Xiao, you don't want to be or you don't dare to be?"   

Leng Xiao remained silent, the expression on his face unchanged he stared back at her, the look on Gu Yun's face is entirely chilly, yet her heart is quite glad, at last she finds a calm mind, a person who does not easily gets provoked. But such people are very prickly, they're not easy to manage. Before her is a male, no more than twenty years old, his normally impassive eyes make him seem almost always surrounded by an aura a stranger cannot come close to. However, in this pair of cold eyes, Gu Yun finds fierce passion concealed underneath the inflexible coldness.   

The corner of her lips gently raised, Gu Yun turned her back no longer looking at him, her face indifferent she said: "A soldier who does not want to be a soldiers' leader is not a good soldier, if you do not want to be one, then hurry home, get married and have children, live a peaceful, settled life, you do not need to come here to suffer hardships. If you do not dare, leave quickly, I do not want to keep cowards here! Suitable, or unsuitable, do as you please." Leng Xiao remained silent, Gu Yun did not compel him, the five hundred people in the forest were actually quiet, but after a long time the soldiers could not bear it anymore an uproar stirred up, that low, deep, indifferent male voice suddenly resounded "I am suitable."  

Gu Yun's heart secretly rejoiced, no longer turning her head to look back at him, she proceeded to issue an order saying: "From this column, to the left of it is team one, the captain is Ge Jing Yun; to the right is team two, the captain is Leng Xiao, the two teams, listen up: Everybody squat down, hands clasped together behind the back." The group was perplexed, but still did as commanded, the spectacle of several hundreds of squatting burly chaps packed within the green and lush forest, indeed was rather a bit funny and ridiculous to behold.