Chapter 31 Burning Fury Kept Within

"Yu Shijun!!!"

GuYun 's roar woke up many of the officers and men that have gravely closed eyes and sleeping feet. Looking where she stood and seeing General Su Ling's lofty body standing there watching them, all the soldiers' faces had an expression of panic and fear the moment they saw them. They quickly got up from the ground and stood upright. Those men who felt the movement also looked up and saw Su Ling, almost immediately jumped up to stand but swept away by exhaustion.

Yu Shijun was sitting and leaning against a tree to rest. At a distance, he saw Su Ling and Gu Yun's figure. When he heard the lioness' roar, he ran up to her where she stood and cried,

"Yes!"

Excited to see GuYun and Su Ling, Yu Shijun respectfully greeted," General! "He was a Su Lieutenant and has generally had little opportunity to have contact with The General, and for generals to have actually come in this training, meaning he attached great importance to the team.

Su Ling lightly nodded and always carry serious expression, one cannot see if he is happy or angry.

"What are they doing? "

Yu Shijun busy only to observed Su Ling, not paying attention to GuYun whose face cannot be described as gloomy. Truthfully replied, " Resting. "

Resting? She looked at him with eyes like a cold knife straight to the eyes. Shijun slowly turned to that stare of Gu Yun with a cold face, his heart trembling and quickly replied,

" Now is not yet weishi(1-3pm modern time)! "

Gu Yu's brow wrinkled. "You mean you took the lunch break to arrive here and rest, then at weishi start training? "If they returned to the camp to eat, they can rest in the camp for half an hour, come again to gather, instead of awkwardly looking like a slob on the ground?"

Yu Shijun explained, "They have not returned to the camp for lunch. "

" Why didn't you eat? " They have not eaten a good breakfast and lunch they're not eating too?

"We have been practicing with the weapon all morning and soldiers have been too tired to move just because it is lunchtime, I did not force them back to camp. Kitchen stewards handed over two basketfuls of bread and water to eat so they can rest for a while. "Yu Shijun seemed to guarantee what was finished in general, then quickly added,

" from morning till now in training time, I absolutely have no mercy on them! "

Maybe they think that lunch time was free time, they can do all they want, including having to eat all they want or not eat at all?! GuYun laughed, "You like steamed bread, is it? Very good! "Her lips smiled. Yu Shijun cannot help but only tremble, even Su Ling also feel the strange coldness on his back, especially the phrase" very good. "

Looking up at the sky, GuYun cold voice says, "Now weishi to the line! "

"Yes," Yu Shijun turned and walked to the soldiers that already got up and stood in the middle and cried, "Rank and file! "

Quick and agile more than a hundred people lined up to complete the formation, high in spirit like a fowl to catch the blood, with their dusty clothes and hair still clinging with dust, Gu Yun for a moment had seen fancy patterns of all sorts.

Su Ling was side by side with Gu Yun and she asked, "Is there a river near here? "

" Five miles north is a river of clear water. "Su Ling's eagle eyes squinted, secretly watched her face, unfortunately, she has calmed the anger and there was no expression on her face. He's trying to figure out what she wanted.