Chapter 5: Su Ling returns, Part 4

Gu Yun's pointed and rhetorical question annoyed Su Ling even more, whatever he wants to do he need not explain to this woman, Su Ling belligerently replied: "Right."

"There's no room for discussion?" Gu Yun finally asked.

Su Ling's distant, cold dark eyes already spoke volumes, Gu Yun stood up. Su Ling thought she was going to make a scene, but she merely indifferently replied, "I got it."

With such a man, basically there is no need to hold further discussions. Since the negotiations failed, she could only proceed according to her original plan, in short, he wants to cage her for life, no way!

Gu Yun's extremely calm bearing and both disdain and resoluteness in her eyes made Su Ling feel an inexplicable sense of unease. As soon as she got up, Su Ling also swiftly stood up, his tall figure once again blocked the front of Gu Yun.

"Move back." This time Gu Yun's temper was provoked, she snarled while unsheathing the dagger on her waist, Gu Yun who merely wanted to force Su Ling to move back touched him briefly, holding the dagger which only a moment ago she pressed on towards Su Ling, he already nimbly retreated a step back. Gu Yun was intending to take this opportunity to leave, yet Su Ling's body quickly deceptively advanced forward, entangling her. Even though Gu Yun had a dagger in her hand, but Su Ling, after all, practiced martial arts for many years, possessing the excellent skill of a master, after several moves, Gu Yun already knew she is no match to Su Ling.

She actually wielded a dagger, Su Ling's eagle-like eyes glinted cold, he started also to be more and more ruthless. The two people fought hand-to-hand, more than a dozen of moves later, Su Ling capitalizing on the strength of his arm, grabbed Gu Yun's wrist. Gu Yun just endured the pain on her wrist, his fingers like an iron vise tightly squeezing her wrist, the force was such that she could no longer hold steady the dagger, bang, the dagger clattered to the ground.

Even though the pressure nearly broke her hand, Gu Yun still refused to groan, because her skill isn't as good as his she kept silent, but if he wants her to beg for his mercy he better just forget it!

Su Ling did not expect that she actually knows martial arts, and adding to that her martial arts skill is not at all weak, but clearly she lacks strength. Seeing the beads of cold sweat dripping from her forehead, yet obstinately refusing to admit defeat, Su Ling exerted more pressure, steeling his heart, he wanted to test how much she can endure!

How it hurts!

Her entire right arm because of her twisted wrist hurt terribly, if he exerts even more force, she reckoned her wrist bone would snap. Gu Yun clenched her teeth, hurting she propped up her other hand on the stone table standing unsteadily unable to endure anymore, yet despite the impasse, Gu Yun continued to be unwilling to utter a word of surrender.

The beads of cold sweat along her forehead, dripped one by one on the stone table, whereby drops of sweat fell gently on Bing Lian's body. Astonishingly, these drops of sweat falling into the sword's blade, in a split second were promptly sucked in completely, vanishing without a trace.

As Gu Yun's hand hurt more and more, Bing Lian which calmed down after much difficulty unexpectedly shook up again, emitting a blindingly white light afterwards, on the stone table amazingly there was no more trace of Bing Lian.

The mysterious white ray of light flashed by the sword towards Su Ling startled him causing him to quickly release Gu Yun's hand. He drew back a few steps away to escape from Bing Lian's extreme cold air!

What is Bing Lian up to?! Can't it recognize anymore who's its master?!

Su Ling was still silently cursing, but what happened the next moment left him stunned and his heart sank.