Chapter 25: Ao Tian's life

Gu Yun went out of the office and headed straight towards Xing Bu's prison. While running to the prison, she felt something was off. There were no guards! Damn! Gu Yun silently cursed and bursted into the prison. Entering the prison area, sure enough, she saw a scene that she wasn't willing to see: there were dozens of yayis lying on the inner walkways of the prison area. A dark shadow had passed the last yayi and was entering a cell door.

"Where did you go?" Gu Yun's cold voice tore the silence of the prison at dawn, startling the dark shadow that was about to enter the prison. After clearly identifying Gu Yun, Ao Tian's face stiffened.

Her eyes swept over the yayis who were lying on the ground. The undulating movements of the chest showed that they were alive. Gu Yun was secretly relieved. Her guess was right; Ao Tian wasn't the kind of person who would kill innocent men. This also proved that he didn't kill yayis the last time. Gu Yun glared at the Ao Tian was walking towards her. With a somewhat annoyed voice, she asked, "You had escaped once. Wasn't it enough?"

She didn't know what method the assailant used to lure Ao Tian out but during that time, Xiao Yu-er died. This time, the terror attacks happened and he still wanted to go out. The assailant was really leading Ao Tian to the point of no return!

Ao Tian pretended like he didn't see Gu Yun. No matter what she said, his dark eyes coldly looked at the outside. His big hands pushed Gu Yun's slender body aside, insisting on going out.

"Ao Tian!" How could Gu Yun possibly allow him escaping like this? She turned around and using her small hands, she grabbed Ao Tian's wrist and pulled him back into his cell. With his hand being pulled, Ao Tian's brows were slightly knitted, he twisted Gu Yun's hand and pressed Gu Yun's shoulder. As long as Gu Yun released her grip, she would be able to escape Ao Tian's big hand, but it also meant giving Ao Tian an opportunity to escape.

Gu Yun was secretly surprised but she didn't dodge. Her clutch on Ao Tian's hand didn't loosen for a second. As a result, Ao Tian's big talon-like hand twisted her arm while he pressed her shoulder blade. The pain made Gu Yun groan. She bit on her lips and still stubbornly held onto Ao Tian. A slightly desperate expression came across Ao Tian's eyes. He knew that she was stubborn so he couldn't help but lower his strength. With a cold voice he said, "Let go!"

"I won't." The pain on her shoulder made Gu Yun angry and growl, "I always thought you weren't an impulsive person. How could you act so rashly this time?!"

Ao Tian moved his body. Gu Yun exerted more force to grip his hand. Ao Tian faced the other side. It looked like he didn't bother to explain the problems. Finally he said, "Ye Mei was captured by them. If I don't go out, she will die."

"Who told you Ye Mei was kidnapped?" When Ao Tian was escorted to the prison, the terror attacks had just begun. How could he have known that Ye Mei was kidnapped?! Gu Yun pulled Ao Tian's sleeve and urgently asked, "Who was the person who keeps on threatening and trapping you? Who gave you the information? It's obvious that you know everything, why won't you speak up?"

Gu Yun's head was only up to his chest and the pair of hands were still desperately clutching onto him. Her clear eyes gazed straight at his face. It was as though she could 'read' things from his face. He always knew that she had a pair of sharp eyes, so he awkwardly looked away and said bitterly, "Qing Mo! Don't make me raise a hand against you!"

"Even when you escape, there are no guarantees that Ye Mei will still be alive. You obviously know that this is a trap, yet why do you need to rush into it?" He escaped the gaze of her eyes. He sure enough was clear about everything! Gu Yun simply ignored Ao Tian's threat. Ao Tian was somewhat angry; she simply thought that he wouldn't raise a hand against her, didn't she?! Annoyed, Ao Tain raised his hands to grab Gu Yun's slender neck and coldly said, "My business has nothing to do with you!"