Instagram

@onedirection: As the boys say goodbye to their fans who have followed their journey for years

@onedirection: As the boys say goodbye to their fans who have followed their journey for years. They have decided to release a final album as the four of them before they move on in their own journes.

This album is named Made in the AM. With 16 songs the boys have created as the four of them instead of five.

Harry Styles has announced his split from the band ever since the birth of his one month old daughter, Mila-Rose Styles, he wants to be there for his daughter and even journey himself on his own solo album.

Liam Payne as plans in the future to release his own album but start slowly through releasing singles and keeping up with the boys whenever he can.

Louis Tomlinson is undecided on whether or not he will return to the music industry. But if so, he will let his fans know himself.

Niall Horan as plans to continue releasing music and eventually touring on his own. He has enjoyed playing with the boys for the past couple of years and wishes all of them the best as they advance in their future careers.

From the Boys: We love all of our fans very dearly, we thank you for sticking by us during the past few years and watching everything unfold. We love you either as 1D or as solo artists. Thank you all for sticking with us and loving every song we've released. Thank you for the memories x

{Comments disabled by One Direction}