Harry Styles.

"I need to see her!" I heard someone scream from downstairs 

"No, leave her alone. She needs time." I heard my mom say from downstairs. It wasn't Justin, obviously. You're probably wondering what happened between Justin and me. We started dating when I first starred on Victorious, roughly four years ago. And just recently I found out that he was cheating on me with Selena Gomez when I was sent a picture of them snogging at a pizza bar by Louis Thomlinson. He had just so happened to be going there with Kendall when they saw him. Kendall was horrified, so horrified in fact that she made a scene in front of a crowd. Basically telling everyone he had cheated on me with one of my best friends. 

"Harry?" I whispered, my sisters, including my mother, were trying to keep him from coming upstairs. My dad was standing in the doorway of the house where he must've let Harry in. 

"Kenna." He said, sadness clearly in his voice, I shrunk to the stairs, feeling tears rolling down my checks. My family gave me sad looks, before allowing Harry to reach me. When he embraced me in a tight hug they slowly started leaving, Dad first, followed by Mom, till it was just Kendall. I looked at her and she nodded before leaving. 

"Let's get you to your room," Harry said, he knew where everything was in this house. He lifted me up into his arms like I weighed nothing, which I probably did as I hadn't been eating for the past few days. 

"Have you eaten anything lately?" Harry asked as he placed me gently on my bed as if reading my thoughts. I shook my head in answer and grabbed my soft blanket, pulling it into me for comfort. 

"You need to eat. I can get Louis to bring something? It could give Kendall a chance to be with him." Harry said, I just rolled over to the other side of the bed. Harry sighed, sitting on the bed himself. 

"Kenna, you need to eat. You'll starve if you don't." 

"Then maybe it'll cause him the harm that I've been through," I said. 

"What he did was wrong, yes. But starving yourself over it, won't make it any easier. It will make the road to recovery from heartbreak a little bit harder." Harry said gently. 

"How does it get better from here?" I whispered 

"Showing him that it doesn't shake you, that you are strong, and will remain strong," Harry said. I sat up and looked at him, he had one leg over the side of the bed and the other slightly crossed into him. 

"I don't ever, want to feel this pain again," I said 

"Maybe, I'm not saying you have to, but maybe write a song about what you're feeling. Write it, then sing it live on Instagram. If you want I can play the piano for it." Harry said. 

We spent two hours working on the song, no one came to bother us. They all knew that Harry was who I needed right now. When it was ready, he put piano chords to it. We ended up moving downstairs when we made sure no one was around. I knew they were in the house but as long as they weren't around when I did the song. I would be fine. 

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded and he pressed the live button on my Instagram account on my phone. I was sitting beside him as he started playing the song on the piano. 

"When we first meet, I never thought that I would fall, I never thought that I'd find myself, lying in your arms, and I wanna pretend that it's not true oh baby that you're gone. Cause my world keeps turnin' and turnin' and turnin' and I'm not moving on." I sang. We ended up making the song a duet accidentally. 

When the song ended we were looking at each other, both of us breathless from singing the song. Harry gestured to the Instagram live video with his eyes and I nodded 

"By now, all of you would know that Justin and I are over. It is true, and I have been finding it hard since then, I spent two hours with this one here writing this song. And as you can tell it wasn't really supposed to be a duet. But it ended up that way just nicely. If you're watching this Bieber, I am moving on. I'm going to embrace being single, work on my music, be there for my family and be there for my best friend." I said. Looking directly at Harry. 

"You go, girl," Harry said holding his hand up for a high five, I laughed and high fived him back before ending the live video. 

"Wow." I heard someone say. I looked up from the piano to find all my sisters, minus Kourtney. Standing in front of us with smiles on their faces. They had their phones in their hands meaning they had either been recording it or watching the live video. I got a notification on my phone that Kendall had been live streaming it the whole time until now when she stopped. 

"Is that what you two were doing up in your room? That is a good song. And a way to release it." Kylie said smiling. 

"Thanks, Ky, it just felt right you know?" I said. They all nodded. They all knew that this was my way of calling for closure. I looked through the views and stopped when I saw that he had watched it, he had watched the whole thing. 

"Hey, what did we talk about?" Harry said gently, his hand reaching for mine. I nodded and handed him my phone. He blocked him on Instagram, Khloe had missed another app. 

"Here you go." He said as he handed me back my phone. My phone was blowing up with comments from my live video. I ended up turning it off as I didn't want to look at them, many people had started to think that Harry and I were together because Justin and I never actually released a song together when we were still a couple. Though, we had been working on one we never actually released it, for all I know he had changed the lyrics of it already.