Article

@enews:

KENNA ANNOUNCES MISCARRIAGE NEWS WITH EX JUSTIN BIEBER AS HERSELF AND HUSBAND HARRY STYLES COME HOME FROM HONEYMOON!

As Justin was the first to post about the information behind his relationship with Kenna Styles, Kenna ends it with a long Instagram post going into further detail.

The past couple, Justin and Kenna were expecting a child in early 2011, however, they lost the child due to stress and many other things happening within their lives. They have officially named their angel first born as Patrick. Kenna has explained in a live interview with Ellen that loosing Patrick is something she will never forget and it will live with her every time she has a new child.

Even though she has moved on with Harry Styles and has a daughter with him, the fear of loosing Mila was present during Kenna's closed doors pregnancy. The fear is something that she has also explained to Harry, but clearly Harry knew to keep the information private as it was Kenna's to share and not his.

However, we still don't know who released the information to the public leading to these explanations from Kenna and Justin. So we expect to be hearing more drama from past celebrity couples soon enough.

We do wish Kenna and Harry all the best as they begin their married lives together and we can't wait and see if they realize another album in the near future!!

See Also:

KENNA'S FURIOUS THAT HER MISCARRIAGE NEWS LEAKED TO THE MEDIA!!

HOW DOES HARRY FEEL ABOUT THE POTENTIAL CHILD THAT COULD HAVE BEEN BORN BETWEEN HIS WIFE AND HER EX!?

WILL HARRY AND KENNA BE EXPECTING ANOTHER CHILD IN 9 MONTHS?!

CAITLYN JENNER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT LOOSING HER FIRST GRANDCHILD

KYLIE JENNER TO RELEASE NEW MAKEUP LINE!!