Baby Shower

I had moved into a house with Harry. We'd decided on this decision just before we found out that we were going to have a baby and honestly I don't regret it. My family had first been against the idea but now that a kid is on the way they support it. I hadn't spoken to Caitlyn since her transition, I found it really difficult, especially when you'd grown up with someone that was a father. But later decided that being a man isn't want they want anymore. I know it hurts her, but I still needed time to adjust to the thought of having two moms instead of having one mom and one dad. Then again, my family has never been normal.

The house has three levels, with bedrooms on every floor

The house has three levels, with bedrooms on every floor. A pool, and a huge outdoor seating area. We had fallen in love with the house the first time we had been shown a private showing of the house months ago. We'd convinced my mother Kris to come and see the house with us the next day and she fell in love with it immediately. As half of her baby shower gift, she'd paid for half of the house whereas Harry and myself bought the rest together. So, in reality, Harry owns a third, I own a third and Mom owns a third. Not that she'll mind us keeping it indefinitely.

The media had gone crazy when they'd heard that Harry and I had moved into a house together, when I was with Justin we'd talked about moving into a house together but never really done it. Owning a house with Harry is most definitely one of my dreams, not only finding out that I am pregnant with his child. When we found out, we made the decision to keep the baby's existence secret as we knew how crazy the media would get as soon as someone spilled the beans. We didn't tell my family until I was two months pregnant. We've gone to doctors' appointments and have a sonogram of our baby at four months old. We still don't know the baby's sex, which was why we left my sisters in charge of the event. And to be completely honest, they are stressing me out more than actually having to give birth to my child.

"Your thinking about it again," Harry spoke, we were on the couch, watching the morning news to see if anything interesting was happening.

"About what?" I asked

"The baby shower. Your sisters have planned a fine event baby, and anyway, we'll love our kid no matter what sex they are." Harry spoke

"I know, but it's just nerve-racking having five sisters plan your baby shower. Do you know how many text messages I got late last night when I was trying to sleep at 2 am in the morning? 23 and 10 were from Kylie, 7 were from Khloe, 5 from Kourtney. I think they're going overboard." I spoke. Harry looked at me from across the table.

"I know, I could hear your phone going off. They just want to make a memorable moment for us baby girl, besides, it gives us more alone time anyway," Harry said cheekily raising his eyebrows at me as he did so. I rolled my eyes at him, he was being so weird.

"I know, my hormone levels are above the roof right now that's why I'm worrying about it so much," I spoke, Harry laughed.

"Hey, your aloud to be like this okay? You are carrying my baby, and I couldn't thank you any more than I already have." Harry said, leaning in to kiss me. When his lips touched mine, I kissed him back hungrily, knowing full well that it was my hormones acting up.