Kevan.

@enews:

Kenna Jenner has moved on from JB! And we are loving who it is! 

Kenna Jenner and Avan Jogia were caught kissing at Victoria Justice's, Victorious house party!

Three weeks ago, the cast of Victorious reunited! We have been waiting for that to happen since the show ended. But what's more, is that we all know that Kenna and Justin broke up almost three months ago now, and he's moved on with Miss Selena Gomez, and even mentioned her in a few songs that he has released in the last couple of weeks. 

But, Kenna seems to have moved on, she and Avan (fellow Victorious cast member) were caught talking on the backyard of Victoria's house and our cameraman, caught them kissing. More so, he got a video of it. What's more, is that Avan's intentions of kissing Kenna were there when he pulled her closer to him so that there was little space between them. And what surprised us, was that Kenna kissed him first. 

We all know that Kenna and Avan have kissed before, but that was once and it was a scripted kiss on the set of Victorious. 

But what excited us more was that Avan kissed her back, it was a longish kiss that made our hearts melt. 

No one has commented about the new potential relationship between the two, Kenna has not been seen around her best friend (Harry Styles, who is now dating Pop Princess, Taylor Swift) in the past two months, so we believe that they have had a falling out. This could also give Kenna an opportunity to start dating again, but she would have made precautions, one guy already cheated on her, she won't let it happen again. And we are sure of it. 

Hopefully, these two become public because we would love for it to be true. 

We also wonder what Harry Styles' opinion is of his best friend dating her old co-star. We all know that Harry and Kenna's relationship is a cute one, they are such close best friends but since the 1D singer started dating Taylor Swift, they are no longer in contact. Kenna still talks to the other boys of 1D, but more with Louis Thomlinson. 

We want to see how long this relationship can go on, Justin and Kenna's lasted almost two years and we know that Kenna is a girl who is in it for the long run and not just with someone for a booty call. Which is what we love about Kenna. 

Kenna Jenner has been in the spotlight most of her life, and sadly whenever she enters the dating life she is also followed there. So we'll be interested to find out whether or not this relationship will be kept quiet and who breaks first to get the attention. And we all know that it won't be Kenna as she is one of the few Kardashians that actually likes privacy more than the constant attention. We, however, do hope that Kenna and Harry will return to being friends as we miss their cute Instagram pictures and comments on each other's posts. 

But, we end this post with a small note, we are happy Kenna that you have found someone you could potentially fall in love again and we are always going to be here for you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just finished reading Enews's current post on my 'relationship'. Avan and I were dating but we weren't going to go public with it until we had told our families and until we felt ready for everyone to find out. Especially since me being a Jenner, meant that cameras followed me constantly all because my older half-sisters are Kardashians who practically made the family name what it is today. Harry and I were still not talking to each other and the boys of 1D were getting cut on who to talk to without giving the other person the wrong impression. Rumours were speculating on Instagram that I would be the cause of the 1D breakup if it ever happened, but I didn't want that to happen. 

I wasn't going to talk to Harry until he had realized what he had done, the boys were seeing it even I was seeing it but he wasn't seeing it. He was blowing all of us off just to spend time with Taylor and none of us liked it to be frank.