Conversation.

Kenna Jenner started a new conversation 

Kenna: Harry? 

Harry:
Yeah? What's up? 

Kenna:
You haven't been answering any of my messages

Harry: 
Sorry, I've been busy 

Kenna: 
I wanted to know if you are free sometime this week 

Harry: 
I'm free this afternoon if you want 

Kenna: 
Yeah, I can meet you at Starbucks in twenty?

Harry: 
Sure thing, see you soon 

Kenna: 
Okay, see you soon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I had taken Khloe's advice and messaged him the next morning. He had not been replying to my messages for the last couple of weeks and now I wanted to talk to him to see if we were still close friends. I know, I may have been overreacting a little bit, but he had completely ignored the other members of One Direction and me for over a month and a half, they had begun dating in October 2012, and it was nearing the new year and this was not how I wanted to have my friendship being this way with Harry as 2013 starts. I had caught up with Louis the other weekend and we'd talked about it for three hours, both of us had noticed the change in Harry since he started dating Taylor. Avan and I have been dating for three months, we kept the first-month secret after Victoria's reunion party. 

I walked into the restaurant, Harry had texted me five minutes ago saying he was hungry, so we decided to go to a fast-food restaurant, I sat in one of the booths waiting for Harry to arrive. When he did he smiled when he saw me sitting there, completely ignoring the fact that he had been ignoring me lately. 

He sat down and saw the look on my face 

"What's wrong?" He asked, 

"The boys and I have been talking, we have noticed you've become distant since beginning to date Taylor," I spoke, Harry didn't say anything, he just let me continue. 

"Khloe said to me that I should talk to you, and just see where your at the moment because we're all worried about you. You've been ignoring our messages, you've been putting her first. You haven't once called me or the boys since it began and we just want to know what's going on with you." I said, looking at him once I was done. 

"I'm really sorry Kenna, I know I have been distant lately, it's because I've been trying to wrap my head around dating Taylor, I know that if I break up with her, her fans will be on my ass about it and won't ever forgive me for breaking their idol's heart," Harry said 

"Are you thinking of breaking up with Taylor?" I asked, feeling bad for instantly accusing him of being distant, Harry nodded. 

"Well, whatever you decide I will always be here for you, you do know that right?" I said Harry nodded, smiling a small smile 

"I do know that, and I will catch up with the boys sometime this week, I just need some time to myself to decide. And I also want you to know that I'll always be here for you as well." Harry said, I looked at him confused, I had no idea what he was talking about but somehow he did. 

"Thanks for the chat Ken, I'm gonna order some food, you hungry?" He asked I nodded. He ordered us both some food, and we talked while we waited for it to arrive, and it was honestly the best afternoon we'd spent together in a while. He made me laugh a lot and I made him laugh too, I was glad to know that I was able to make him laugh still. 

Once we had both finished our food and were satisfied we left the store together. We walked towards my car close together, when we reached my car he looked at me and smiled wide 

"Thanks for this afternoon Kenna, it was really good seeing you again." I smiled, knowing that my friendship with him had been mended 

"It was good seeing you too, let me know when you want to hang out again and call me if you need me yeah?" I said, Harry nodded and pulled me into a hug. I sighed into it, smelling his scent that I had missed so much in the past couple of months. It was a long one but neither of us minded 

"I'll message you later tonight alright? And message me when you get home so I know you got there safely." Harry said when we pulled away from the hug, he moved to open my car door, letting me get in 

"Your such a gentleman." I giggled, Harry smiled. I rolled the window down and he closed the door, and leaned against the open window, 

"I'll see you later okay?" He said I nodded. He did something that surprised me, and something he probably shouldn't have done, he knew full well that I had a boyfriend and that there were eyes and ears everywhere. He leaned in and kissed my cheek before smiling at me again and walking away. I sat there for a few minutes in slight shock, before feeling my cheeks heat up. I shook my head, regaining myself, I turned the car on and headed home again. Happy that Harry and I were still in contact with each other and were still best friends. And hopefully, nothing will change again.