Coffee Date

"Welcome home baby girl." I spoke as Harry and I walked into our house. I was holding Mila in my arms as we walked in, Harry had her hanger and my bag that we'd taken with us to the hospital when Mila had decided to come early.

"Here, let me take her, you go have a shower, I'm sure your exhausted." Harry spoke as he placed both things in the living room and turned towards me. I looked up at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked, he nodded

"Yes, she is my daughter after all. And her mother needs to take care of herself as well." Harry spoke, I smiled, carefully handing Mila over to Harry. Kissing him slowly before leaving the living room.

"I can see why I fell for you!" Harry yelled as I walked upstairs. I only chuckled, knowing that it was more than just how I kissed him that made him fall for me. And for me, him. It was a relationship that has lasted longer than my previous ones. Three years down the track, we're still together and have welcomed a little baby girl into the world. I also have a feeling that Harry wants to expand the small family we have, but I want to wait for awhile, I want to let Mila have a childhood first before we make it more complicated with younger siblings. Yes, Mila wasn't planned, but we love her so much. She's made us into something that I never thought would happen for a few more years.

I jumped in the shower after peeling off the clothes I'd worn since leaving the hospital. The rush of the warm water felt really nice. After taking some time to get myself clean, I turned the water off and stepped onto the bathroom mat. I wrapped a towel around myself and then found myself looking in the mirror.

Moving the towel aside, I noticed how huge my stomach really was, without having Mila instead, to me it just looked like stomach fat. And as soon as it hit me, I didn't look as great as I thought I did when I was pregnant.

"Stop, you look beautiful." Harry's voice spoke as he stood in the doorway with baby Mila in his arms. She was asleep, he was cradling her so perfectly that it made me smile.

"Hey, you are the one I love. Flaws and all, and with time you'll be back to who you want to be. I know that once you set a goal, nothing can change you baby. Plus, Mila's got a fiery mother who will always protect her." Harry spoke, I smiled

"I'm sorry, I always find the bad things within me. It's easy to get distracted when you look past the makeup and outfits. You become something that isn't who you are inside, I think having Mila helped me realise that. I've realized that I can love myself for who I am. And not what the public wants me to be." Harry smiled at my mini speech about self love.

"We love you, you know that right?" He asked

"I know, well Mila more so than you." I joked, Harry looked at me with a hurt look on his face

"I'm sorry baby." I said, kissing him on the mouth as I did so. He kissed back before letting me finish getting dressed. He'd seen more than anyone else has before and still loved me for who I am, not who the public believed I was.

"How about? As it's been a long couple of days, we get takeout for lunch and then I'll bring home some Starbucks yeah?" Harry said, I nodded, drying myself down before heading into our wardrobe and changing into a maternity outfit. They were currently more comfy than my prior pregnancy clothes.

"Sounds good, I'm starving and hate hospital food, especially after last time." I said, Harry nodded, I knew he hated thinking about last time when they believed I was a breathe away from dying in my sleep.

"Alright then, when your ready come downstairs and I'll pop on a movie for you to start watching, you can put Mila to bed if you want?" Harry said, I shock my head

"No, I want to hold her for a bit." I said, finishing with brushing my hair. Harry nodded in response

"Okay, sounds good. Shall we go?" He said, I nodded, we walked down the stairs again and I placed myself in my spot of the couch. Harry carefully placed our few day old daughter into my lap. I smiled as I looked down at her, still smiling I looked up at Harry to see him smiling as well.

"Alrighty my beautiful baby girls, I'll see you both in about half an hour. Want me to pick the movie?" Harry asked, I shock my head

"My favorite one will be fine." Harry nodded, knowing that 10 Things I Hate About You was one of my favorite all time flicks to watch.

"Okay Princess." Harry said putting the movie on using my Netflix account from my phone, we both had access to each other's phones. We had nothing to hide from each other.

"I'll be back in a jiffy okay?" Harry said, as the movie started. He kissed my forehead, leaned over the back of the couch to kiss Mila's tiny forehead before grabbing his car keys and heading out the door.

"By baby!" I called. He waved at me before walking out of the house and closing the door quietly to keep Mila asleep.