Article.

@enews:

Harry Styles and Kenna Jenner announce the sex of their baby! 

Last weekend Kenna Jenner and Harry Styles announced their baby's sex, and it's a girl! We're so excited to know that the cutest Hollywood couple is having a girl that'll have both her parent's looks. 

The couple announced the sex of their baby on Instagram, after keeping the Baby Shower event a private affair with only family and close friends. 

What we love, even more, was that the couple released a song about their baby a few days later. And it's so beautiful and sweet, it shows just how ready these two are to become parents, and that their girl will be loved no matter what happens. 

{A/N: All rights of this song, belong to Us The Duo, I'm only borrowing the song for the sake of the story and the storyline!} 

The song is acoustic and speaks of their love for each other and their love for their baby girl. It's the couple's third song they've released since their first one all those years ago when they were with different people. The song is just so sweet and has hit the charts, as it shows their fans their love for their little family. 

We hope to know when Baby Styles is due and hopefully any potential baby names that will follow. 

Congratulations to momma and poppa on this amazing news!