Kris is Right.

I was in my bed, watching Netflix and crying over the movie finishing so sweetly. I had just watched 10 Things I Hate About U and it made me think of Avan more than it was supposed too. My bedroom door opened and my mom walked in, I whipped my tears as she sat on my bed 

"How are you feeling baby?" She asked, a concerned look on her face as she did so 

"Hurt, heartbroken, upset," I answered she nodded. 

"I feel you, hey, do you need any company?" She asked, I nodded and she climbed into my bed with me. It made me give a weak smile, my mother was being my mother and not my manager. She chooses the next movie that we watched and I shared the remainder of my popcorn with her. The ice cream that was on my bedside table was melted but she ate what I didn't finish anyway, I leaned into her, letting her cuddle me like she did when I was little kid. 

Once the movie finished she sat up in the bed and moved the popcorn away from me. 

"Look, I understand that it's been a hard year and a bit, but you can't let these things get to you. Okay? We all love you, all of us, me, your dad, your sister's, Rob, your nieces, and nephews there is so much love in this house that we would do anything for you." Mom said

"Where are you going with this mom?" I asked 

"Shush, let me finish." She said, I nodded and let her finish 

"Avan broke up with you because he felt that you hadn't gotten over your feelings for Harry and that you were dating him because of the connection you two had while filming Victorious. I told him that it was wrong, that you did have feelings for him but your feelings for Harry had been stronger, had been there longer and even if you were dating Avan, all of your thoughts were on him and not Harry. He didn't believe me. He only said that he could see that Harry liked you too, but wouldn't admit it because he was dating a pop star and that you were dating Avan. He's not the only one who can see the feelings between you two, the entire family can see it. He was there for you when you and Justin broke up. He was there for you when Avan called things off, you were there for him when he and Taylor's relationship ended. I know it because I am your mother, I never miss a thing. Yes, you've only known Harry for a few years, but that doesn't change anything. Honey, you need to open your eyes and see that the right person for you is right in front of you." Mom said I was silent. Taking in mom's words. 

"I don't know what to do, I keep getting my heartbroken each time I'm in a relationship," I said

"That's because they were the wrong men for you. Do you remember when you got that scare when you were dating Justin? Harry was-" 

"There for me," I answered, realizing it as she spoke. She was right, I'd been pushing my feelings for Harry away because I didn't want to admit it, because I was friends with his band members and I felt that it would break the friend code which is why I started dating Justin in the first place, not because I genuinely liked him, I did, I just didn't think that my feelings for Harry were two-sided, I thought it was one-sided. 

"Are you okay?" Mom asked I'd been silent for a while, thinking it over I'd completely forgot that she was here. 

"I'm fine, hey Mom. What would you say if I believed that Harry's feelings for me now, were returned?" I said 

"I'd say, that I'm happy because I know that he will treat you with respect and the respect that you deserve. And I also know that he will make you happy, beyond happy for many years to come. Who knows, you may even get married." Mom said 

"Mom! We're not even together!" I said

"Yes, but it could still happen. All I'm saying is don't rush into a relationship with Harry, I mean look at Khloe. She got married to Lamar a month after knowing him and now their going through a divorce six years later." Mom said 

"You're not helping Mom," I said, Mom just laughed before getting off my bed. She handed me her hands and I took them, she lifted me up from the bed and walked me towards my walk-in-wardrobe. 

"Let's look for an outfit, you are going out tonight with your friends." Mom said, I frowned. She'd already messaged people? That was when the door opened and my friends walked in. The entire One Direction band, my younger sisters, Elizabeth Gillies, Brian, and Scott Nicholson, who are not only my friends but my backup dancers whenever I go on tour. And Matt Bennett was in here. 

"Okay, here's how it's gonna go. Ken's gonna try on some outfits, and we'll see how it goes." Mom said, I rolled my eyes but walked into my closet with my Mom and Kendall following. I tried on outfit after outfit with everyone giving their own opinions. That was until I found the outfit I actually liked. 

When I showed the others they all had smiles on their faces. My eyes drifted to Harry who was lounging on my bed, and I saw his eyes drift up and down my body before Louis beside him nudged his side. Louis was smirking, but Harry ignored him. 

"Okay, looks good baby." Mom said, making me smile. Lizzie nodded as well 

"Alright, what's the plan?" Lizzie said, looking at my sister's as she did so. 

"Well, group dinner somewhere, then maybe a few clubs?" Kendall said. I nodded 

"Sounds good, but make sure you get your sisters home in a good condition yes?" Mom said, I nodded. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room, leaving me to entertain my friends and my sister's. 

"So, let's hit it shall we. I'll text you where we're going, and we'll carpool yeah?" Kendall says. 

"I can drive," I spoke, Harry looked at me as I did so, the others nodded 

"I can," Scott said I nodded. So we were taking two cars, Lizzie sighed 

"I'll drive. I wasn't planning on drinking anyway." Lizzie said making me smile. I knew she was only doing it because I was staying sober tonight, mostly because I didn't feel like getting drunk and not remembering what happens. 

As we all piled into the three cars, I couldn't help but notice that Harry went into the car I was driving, and sat shotgun while I drove us around for the night. I noticed that his glances were more frequent throughout the night, not only that but he didn't drink. Not once, but he made it seem like he had been to the others. I can't deny, that my mother's right about him.