Article

@enews:

Zayn Malik has left One Direction?! What are the boys going to do now without him?

For a while, there have been rumors that Zayn Malik, a former member of One Direction has left the band. Previous to this photo being released yesterday with a caption, New Album coming soon, many speculate what has happened between the group.

For the past two years, member Harry Styles has been dating actress and singer Kenna Jenner, Louis Tomlinson dating actress Danielle Campbell and Nial Horan with Melissa Whitelaw and Liam Payne with Maya Henry. All of these relationships have lasted almost two years or over two years, however, Zayn Malik is known for his on and off again relationship with model Gigi Hadid. Previously to Gigi Hadid, he had been in a four-year relationship with Little Mix star Perrie Edwards. A close friend to Kenna Jenner's.

This train of relationships is different compared to when the group first started out in 2010. Now it's four years down the track and they are still releasing albums with a massive fan base that spans over multiple countries. Many fans of Harry Styles's wants him and new girlfriend Kenna Jenner to make an album together. Whereas many just want One Direction to stay together and keep releasing songs. But we all know that not every band stays together after a few years, some just want a new start.

It seems to us that Zayn leaving is his way of saying that he wants a new start away from the boy band life and start realizing his own new music. This may cause trouble within the group as they still want to stay together and release a final album which has been confirmed that next year their final album will be their last as a band together.

As it has been confirmed that One Direction will be retiring after their last tour. This is something that has upset many of their fans, but as we all know, pop stars and celebrities are human and can't do this all the time.

Kenna Jenner, Harry Styles's girlfriend is at this current moment creating her next album and there are rumors that the pair have contributed to a song that will be apart of the album, and many of the couples fans cannot wait to hear it.

All we can say for the boys of One D is good luck for the next couple of years and to take every moment they get and keep creating amazing music if they can with only four members of the band. Have a great next two years One Direction we'll be listening to each new song that you guys release and then we'll be the first to say goodbye.