What Have I Missed?

My mind couldn't process what was happening. I could hear the machine's beeping and the sound of my own breathing as my chest rose and then fell again. I let out a breath, a shaky one as my eyes slowly opened. 

"Honey, baby? Are you awake?" A voice whispered quietly. Once I gained a feel of where I was, a white hospital room, the windows bolted shut and the blinds wide open letting in the sunlight, I turned my head slowly to see my mother sitting in the seat beside my bed. She looked tired, not tired. Exhausted

"Have you been sleeping?" I asked she let out a little chuckle, as she did so a tear fell from her cheek. 

"I'm so happy your okay, do you know who I am?" She asked 

"You're my mom, Kris Jenner. I'm Kenna Jenner." I answered she nodded, letting out a breath of relief as she did so. I don't remember much of what happened, all I do remember is feeling the impact of the car hitting me before blacking out. I don't know how long I was out, maybe a day? 

"How long was I out?" I asked 

"A month. The car that hit you was going 30 above the speed limit. The impact left you with severe damage, broken ribs, broken bones." Mom said.

"A month, what have I missed?" I asked a small tear ran down my mother's cheek as she spoke 

"Not much, we still don't know who hit into you, Khloe and Kim have taken your accident to court. They are still trying to figure it out as we speak now. Their meeting with the Grand Jury to see if they have any information later this week." Mom answered 

"Why did they take it the court?" I asked 

"We had to put you on life support, your surgery lasted 24 hours. We didn't know if you were going to make it, an arrest warrant went out a few days ago towards the driver of the car that hit into you. That speed his car was going, nearly killed you, Kenna. The impact alone would have for certain if your heart hadn't decided to keep fighting. It was a serious situation." Mom answered I looked at her. I didn't have many words to say, I was still in shock over the fact that I'd been on life support for a month and in a coma for the same amount of time. 

"I'll let you have a moment to yourself, you'll need it. I'll go and find the doctor." Mom said I nodded, she stood up from her chair, kissed my forehead, touched my hair with her hand then left the room. I started out the window, I was in the local hospital but in the private section reserved for only the best care this hospital can provide. Mom must've paid millions to keep me on life support. 

"You're awake!" A voice said as they walked into the room, I turned to see my younger sisters, both with tears in their eyes as they advanced towards me. I laughed, letting out a few tears of my own. I couldn't believe I was seeing them today. 

"We missed you so much!" Kendall said as the pair of them pulled me into a hug, I groaned and winced in pain, I was still sore. 

"Sorry. We forgot about your injuries, we were just excited that you were okay." Kylie said, pushing herself and Kendall back from the hug. 

"It's okay, I'm okay," I said, they nodded. Their worried looks didn't disappear though, I was getting really tired of being treated like I was glass. Yes, I understand the situation, but I survived didn't I? 

"Harry has hardly left the building once, he's like mom. The nurses had to give him a room to sleep in because he refused to leave even when they called the police on him. They didn't care that he was Harry Styles, they cared that patients needed sleep and his screaming of refusing to leave your side didn't help them. They gave in eventually." Kendall said. I looked at her, shocked. He hadn't left?