Article.

Enews: 

Kenna Jenner is officially over Justin Bieber! 

We all know that the Jenner sister stayed off all social media for roughly a week after the news of her break up was leaked. And Kenna answered in the cutest way possible, she and her best friend Harry Styles, fellow One Directioner, wrote this song in two hours before releasing it on a live video in one take. It is such a cute duet between the two that makes us want more. 

Yes, Justin Bieber and Kenna Jenner are officially over, Jenna is over, but rumor has it that there is a new ship in town. Jelena has started. 

Kenna found out that Bieber was cheating when her sister, Kendall Jenner, was in town with a best friend, Louis Thomlinson, they saw Bieber kiss Gomez, and the girl kissed back. Kendall immediately alerted her sister, who stormed down to where they were and publically broke up with Bieber. 

Kenna went MIA for a few days, only talking to family. Her social media accounts went dormant, and if you try finding pictures of Jenna, you can't, she's deleted all of them from her Instagram account. And so has Bieber. 

Aside from that, there are rumors circulating about Kenna and Harry being more than friends, as you could see in the video, they ended up looking at each other for longer than ten seconds even after the song finished. Before Kenna started speaking in the live video. Neither has spoken out about it, so no one knows if they are dating officially. 

This photo of Bieber and Gomez was taken when they were at a fashion show on Saturday

This photo of Bieber and Gomez was taken when they were at a fashion show on Saturday. It shows just how fast Bieber has moved on from Kenna. But the big question is whether or not Kenna has moved on from Bieber. He was the one who cheated on her, so she is the one who deserves to be happy. Not Bieber, but I guess we will see about that in the next few weeks. 

We hope you, Kenna Jenner, gets through this hard time and we hope you will recover.