Article

@enews:

KENNA JENNER AND HARRY STYLES RELEASE FIRST ALBUM TOGETHER AFTER BIRTH OF DAUGHTER MILA-ROSE!!

The parents, Kenna Jenner and Harry Styles released their first album as a couple two months after the birth of their daughter Mila-Rose featuring their two first songs together

The first song on the album (Named: Through Love and War) Like I Did With You which first announced the news of the couples pregnancy 11 months ago. The second song is I'll Never Fall In Love Again (which was written by the couple before they got together).

This album gives us such cute adorable vibes with the songs being as follows: (a/n: with real artists songs)

Like I Did With You: Us The Duo
I'll Never Fall In Love Again: Jeremy Gilnoga and Janine Tenoso
Smile and Keep Your Head Up: Us the Duo
No Matter Where You Are: Us the Duo
Perfect Duet: Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé
Kissin' In the Cold: JP Saxe and Julia Michaels
What Other People Say: Demi Lovato and Sam Fischer
If You Love Her: Forest Blakk, Meghan Trainor
Dancing With A Stranger: Sam Smith and Normani
If The World Was Ending: JP Saxe and Julia Michaels
Stay Next To Me: Quinn XCII, Chelsea Cutler
Crazier Things: Chelsea Cutler ft Noah Kahan
Hometown: by Shepherd
Counting Stars: Alex Groot, ACT, Kurt Hugo Schneider
Speechless: Bethany Mota, Matt Yoakum, Kurt Hugo Schneider
I Want You To Know: Alyson Stoner, Max S, Kurt Hugo Schneider
Maps: Alyson Stoner, Max S, Kurt Hugo Schneider
The Other Side: Keke Palmer, Max S, Kurt Hugo Schneider

Our personal favourites consist of song #18, #3, #10,  and #14. Those are our top four songs released from the couple, and it goes to show just how much musical chemistry the pair have to release such an amazing album/bop. The entire office was dancing around at one point listening to a couple of their songs as soon as the album released. And I dear say we'll have a few of us at their tour concerts over the next couple of years if they do any tours when Mila gets a little older.

This album is absolutely amazing and it goes to show how much the pair love each other to produce an album together and reveal a few secrets along the way in some of the lyrics we have dissected through listening to this album. We hope the couple is happy with what they have released because every single song deserves the #1 top for a few weeks but we will have to wait and see on what fans of the couple think.

We have had a few responses come in already since the album released and they are all but positive so that shows that releasing this album was a good thing. We hope to see even more amazing songs in the future, but will they be able to top the heavy bar they have put out for couples that sing together? We will just have to wait and see what happens in the next couple of weeks.