Part 1

"Hey big bro can you play with me now?"asked shoto. "Not right now little sho I'm doing homework"
"But dad isn't home and that means we can play without getting in trouble" he whined. I finally gave in when he gave me the puppy dog eyes and told him only 15 minutes then it's back to homework. We played for a little over 15 minutes and I told him it was time for me to do my work, so he said "thank you touya-née!". I stopped and looked at him. I really hoped his quirk would be like moms so endeavor wouldn't hurt him. He's only 4years old and doesn't need to be beat everyday. I head on upstairs and start on my school. Not long after I started I hear a car roll in the driveway and my heart stops. He's here. I quickly run downstairs and grab shoto. "Not again" he starts to tear up. I know why he's scared, he doesn't like to hear me get beat up but better him then me. "Shhhh it's ok just stay in here and be quiet. I'll be fine" I lie. I put on a fake smile and give him a hug then close the door to my room and make my way downstairs bracing myself for a painful evening of training.

(Time skip to after training cuz I don't want to trigger anyone)

I lay there on the training room floor burned, bruised and busted. "Pathetic useless brat" endeavor says as he leaves the room. I curl up in a ball on the floor. We trained for about 4 hours straight and I was so tired and I felt something wet run down my cheek. Tears? I haven't cried in a while, almost like I had forgotten how to cry. I get up slowly and wince as I feel the pain flare throughout my body. 'I have to get up for shoto and make sure he's doing ok' I say to myself. I try to get up again and am successful so I quietly make my way upstairs. I don't want shoto seeing me like this so I quickly take a shower. The water stings but that's ok I've felt worse. I open my door and find shoto asleep on my bad curled up in a ball covering his ears. 'Shit he must've heard me and father' I think to myself. I put on some clean pjs and make my way to bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow I'm overwhelmed with exhaustion and I slowly feel my eyes drooping shut. I suddenly feel a pair of tiny arms wrap around me feel my shirt get wet. "Sho are you ok?" I ask. He looks up and asks me "are you?" In a sad voice that doesn't belong to a 4 year old. I ignore the question and hug him. "You wouldn't leave me right touya-nee?" Im stunned by the question and shoto notices that. "Of course not! I would never let him touch you little bro, I promise ok?" "Ok" he says back and hugs me tightly.

Heyyyyy! This is fluffy and I love it but it's gonna get kinda sad so get ready bbs!