Part 12

Touya POV:
They know...
what if they tell endeavor? And then send us back with him? What's going to happen with me and shoto?
"Hey your names touya right? And that's your little brother Shoto?" Asks that stupid bird brain. I just glare at them. "I'll take that as a yes then" he responds. I just stay silent. Then they do something unexpected. They open the door...? Are they stupid? "Step out slowly both of you" erased orders. I motion for sho to get up and slowly trails behind me. We make our way out the door and stand in front of them. Guards come up from behind us and put cuffs on us. Haha like that's going to do anything against fire, idiots. I see a girl about my age lean over and whisper something into best jeanest ear. He then stares at me and says "we aren't idiots touya. Those cuffs are made specially for both of your guy's quirks." I just stare at him with a slightly shocked expression. "First of all don't call me that name and second how did you know what I was thinking? Was it that girls quirk?" I demand to know.
He simply smiles and says "well aren't you a skeptical one." I just glare at him.
Hawks steps forward and says "now I know you must be confused but we have a few questions for you and we WILL know if your lying."
Well this should be fun.
They guide us to a interrogation room with a giant mirror that I know others can see through the other side. The ones interrogating is are hawks and the girl crystal.
"Alright first question" hawks announces.
"These are yes or no questions by the way"
Pshh like care.
"Your names are really Shoto and touya, yes?"
"Yes" we both say.
"Last name... todoroki?"
We pause.
"Answer the question" hawks pushes.
"Y-yes" Shoto says.
I look at him and he looks at me and I see a flash of guilt go through his eyes.
"Endeavor is your father?"
"Yes"
"Did he abuse you both and your mother?"
"Yes" this is starting to get tiring. If they already know then why ask these questions?
"On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the abuse?"
"I thought you said there were gonna be yes or no questions" I say.
"On a scale of 1-10 touya and shoto, answer the question"
I look at Shoto.
"8 1/2".
"9".
Hawks just stares at us with a blank look then turns towards the girl. "Did they lie?" He asks.
"No".

Ayo I'm tired as helll. Hope you guys liked this chapter!