Part 2

3 months later. Shoto has just turned 5 a couple days ago and me 12(in this story their birthdays are close together:

Me and shoto were eating breakfast when it happened...
"Shoto what do you want for breakfast?" I ask. He sits at the table and thinks for a moment. "Can you make pancakes?" "Sure thing little sho" I replie. I start making the batter and add some blueberries in for some flavor. I get everything ready and start on the last pancake when suddenly I accidentally bump into the side of the stove and burn myself and let out a yelp. Shoto runs over to me "touya-nee are you ok!? That looks like it hurts" he says with tears in his eyes and grabs my arm and suddenly it doesn't hurt so much. I look at Shoto then at my arm which he is holding with his right hand and find a layer of ice gently cooling it down. 'Thank god!'I think to myself it's not a fire quirk. Then suddenly he grabs my arm with the other hand and I feel a burning sensation. 'Shit'. "Shoto stop! Don't do that ever again!" I accidentally yell. Shoto flinches back and tears start to pool around the corners on his multicolored eyes. "Ok" he says in a scared tone. "NoNono it's ok I'm sorry I yelled but look at me ok?" He looked at me with trust in his eyes. "Don't tell dad ok? Pretend to be quirkless or something ok?" He nodded and I let out a sigh of relief. "Don't tell me what?" Came a voice from behind me. I froze in place and stood I front of Shoto. "N-Nothing" I say. Father suddenly shoves me aside and grabs Shotos arm hard. "Ow dad please!" He cries out. Mom comes running into the room "Enji! No! Don't touch him he didn't do a thing!" Endeavor grabs mom by the hair and looks at me then at Shoto. "Shoto show me what you were talking about with your brother or I will hurt your mother" he say with a smirk. 'No, don't do it Shoto' I think to myself. Father pulls moms hair a bit more and she whimpers which puts Shoto on edge and makes him feel guilty. He slowly put out both hands and shows father. 'Nononononononon shit not little sho he's too young!' Endeavor then shoves mom away and I run to her and see if she's ok. I looks over and endeavor is dragging sho by the arm to the training room. " FINALLY A MASTERPIECE WHO CAN BE MY SUCCESSOR AND BEAT ALLMIGHT!" He says. "Hell no!" I scream and try to grab Shoto away from him. He then punches me in the face and I blackout but right before I hear him say "I don't need a failure like you anymore" then I completely pass out.

I wake up where I was passed out and bolt right up 'SHOTO?' I completely forgot! Shit. I look at the time and it's... 6pm?!? I have been out for 8 hours??? I get up and run to the training room. Dad should be gone by now since he does patrol at night. I burst through the door of the training room and see Shoto in a bruised bloody mess... I run towards him and lift him up carefully and made my way up to my room. I took off his clothes and gave him a warm bath then bandaged him up. I put some clean fresh clothes on sho and put him in my bed. I didn't try to wake him because I know how he felt. Damn that bastard! Shotos only five years old. I lay down next to him and ruffing his hair. "I promise to always protect you Shoto" I say as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I told you it was gonna get sad...