Part 8

"Father please stop! Please stop hurting him!" I cry. "Grow up you little brat!" Endeavor says as he shoves me aside and hits me. Please Shoto be ok. "Please help me" I whimper.

"Help me" I say as I wake up. I'm in a bed with My arms strapped down and so are my legs and torso. Shit just a dream I tell myself. Then it hit me. The battle. Toga, shiggy, and... "Shoto!!" I yell. Just then someone bursts into the room and I recognize them as the pro hero hawks. "Who's Shoto?" He asks with a smirk. "Fuck off" I retort back. He comes closer to me and and stares at me like he's trying to get something outa me. I spit In his face. "Wow your a feisty one! Just like the other kid" he says. My eyes go wide and I begin to get really angry. So angry I start to steam a little. "Where is he, you piece of shit?" I say in an angry low tone. Hawks looks me dead in the eye and walks away. "You'll be moves to a room with him so don't get your panties in a twist."
Then he leaves. Shit shit shit. I need to find him, but before I can do anything a doctor comes in with a syringe and starts walking towards me. "Stop or I'll fucking kill you" I say in a low dangerous tone. He hesitates then starts to advance at me again. I start to struggle then and go crazy. "Hey I need someone to hold him down!" He yells, seconds later two hero's come in and hold me down, one of them being the guy with long black hair who caught Shoto. "Hey what did you do to my brother?!" I shout at him. He just stares at me then rolls his eyes. "Brother?" He asks, "yes the one with white hair! If you hurt him I'll rip your tongue out!" I threaten him. He stares at me like before and I'm about to yell at him again but before I can a feel the syringe poke at my neck and I'm out within seconds.

Shoto POV:
I wake up in a bed and I'm strapped down from head to toe. I blink a couple times to get used to the light and hear a voice. "Finally awake?" I look over and find the same guy who had erased my quirk. I just stared and didn't answer. Touya always told me to never open your mouth in situations like this so I remained silent. "Not gonna y'all are you?" He tries again I just ignore him and look straight ahead.
"You look a bit young to be a villain kid. How did you get that scar on your face? Were you forced into this?" He asks, he must think I'm stupid. I keep silent. He sighs and a doctor walks in and says "we need someone to help hold down the guy with the burns eraser" I flinch at the description of who he's talking about and eraser notices. "Be right there" he says. He starts to get up and walk towards the door. "Don't you dare hurt him" I say in a low dangerous voice. He just stares at me with a bit of curiosity then leaves. After that another hero came in and I recognized him from tv. His name was allmight and he was the number one hero. "Hello young man, how are you today?" He asks. I just stare at him and don't say a thing. I noticed that I'm behind a glass screen that people can see through and it makes me uncomfortable. I turn my head and look out the glass and see a kid with green fluffy hair outside looking like he was waiting. "So if I can't get you to talk I'm going to bring someone else in here and you won't like it kid, so suggest you talk now" he said that a little more sternly, but I still keep my mouth shut. AFO taught me and touya how to stay quiet and how to not give away info. "Listen I need you to tell me where shigeraki is ok? This is really important." He tries again. If he actually thinks I'm gonna sell out my comrades then he's got another thing coming. I glare at him and stay silent. He sighs and has a worried look in his eyes. He gets up and leaves the room with the green haired kid following him close behind. I wait in there for another 15 minutes and the guy named eraser is back with a syringe in hand. My eyes go wide and I start to thrash around trying to get out. "Back up now!" He calls and a couple more people come and hold me down. I feel the prick of the needle and fall into a deep sleep.

Goodness that was a long one😅