Part 10

Stop dad please! Stop hurting mom and hurt me instead! I cry. I'm five years old again. He hit me and hits me over and over again till I'm bleeding and throwing up. Touya runs into the room and pushes him off me and stands in front of me "hit me instead endeavor!" I hear him say. I can't hear out of one of my ears because he punched me too hard. All I hear is ringing.
Suddenly I'm back in the kitchen screaming while mom is pouring boiling water on my face giving me my scar.
Then I'm listening to touya explain the game we are going to play.
Then the house is on fire.
Everything is going so fast I can't think anymore. It's like someone is going through my head and tearing apart memory after memory.
I was entering the bar with AFO one moment and talking to toga the next.
Terrible childhood memories I wanted to forget we're all flooding back.

Hero's POV:
"Crystal! Crys! Ehy break free now!"
She breaks the connection and the boy goes limp and crystal falls to the ground crying.
"Shit get her out of here!" Hawks yells at one of the officers.
They pick up crystal and leads her out of the room. Everyone just stands there in shock and stares at the duel haired boy. Eraserhead goes and lifts the boys head off the table and sees tears streaming down his face. His left eye however is leaking blood instead of tears. Must be because his tear duct is burned too. The boy whimpers slightly like he's having a nightmare. "We're done here hawks" he orders. Hawks doesn't question eraser and agrees. "Hey is he going to be ok?" Izuku asks. Eraser just looks at him and shrugs.
"Put him a room with the villain dabi" he orders. "What why would we put him with that murderer?!" Asks fatgum.
"Because I think they might be brothers" he announces. Everyone is shocked once more.
The guards grab the teen and drag him out of the room. "Hey be gentle with him!" Eraser yells, which shocks everyone.

Back to touya POV:
I've been pacing the tiny room they gave me for 3 hours since I woke up. My room was completely see through, so no privacy. All the sudden I hear footsteps and I back into the wall ready to attack Incase they try to inject me with something again. They burst into the room and throw Shoto on the floor and leave. I run to sho and check his pulse and feel his forehead. He has a fever and is sweating and whimpering.
"What the hell did you fuckers do to my little brother!" I scream. The worst thoughts were running though my brain. Did they torture him? They hurt him?? The youngest of the group? I start getting angry and bang on the glass wall separating me from the world. "I'll kill you! You assholes! He doesn't deserve this!" I scream and bang on the glass.
After I calm down I put Shoto on the bed and notice they washed his hair dye out. They did the same to mine too. This is bad. They turn the lights out. I guess we have a curfew. I grab one of the blankets from the bed and sleep on the floor.

It was in the middle of the night when Shoto woke up screaming and crying. I woke with a start and tried to calm him down.
"Hey shhhhh, it's ok I'm here sho." His breathing starts to slow down and he leans his head on my shoulder. "Hey Shoto I don't know what they did to you while I was out but I promise I won't let them hurt you ok?" I whisper just Incase there are hidden microphones in the room, which I'm sure there are. Shoto eventually calmed down and laid down and covered himself up with a blanket. I could tell what they did to him in there had really got to him. I lay next to him and stay awake the rest of the night.

Sad boi hours. My poor baby sho😔